Digidesign® Eleven LE™ is a powerful RTAS®/AudioSuite™ plug-in that sets a new standard for recording guitar amp sounds. Eleven allows you to achieve highly realistic, jaw-dropping guitar tones based on the world’s most coveted vintage and modern tube amps, speaker cabinets, and mics — all right in your Pro Tools® or Avid® rig.
Developed using an innovative new amp modeling technique, Eleven gives you instant access to an amazing collection of sought-after sounds based on classic Fender®, VOX®, Marshall®, Mesa/Boogie®, and Soldano amplifiers.* Simply call up a preset to immediately re-create a hit-making guitar tone, or design your own signature sound by mixing and matching amps, speaker cabinets, and mic models — all captured at their best in a world-class studio.
See product in action at Macworld Expo 2009!
At Macworld 2009, three OWC employees demonstrate how a live band can play and record simultaneously through a single MacPro powered by OWC memory and hard drives while running Pro Tools 8 LE via the Digi 003 Factory audio interface. The guitar is being played through Digidesign’s Eleven plug-in, a M-Audio Axiom 61 keyboard is controlling Digidesign’s Velvet plug-in, and the Alesis USB Pro drum kit is controlling Digidesign’s Strike plug-in. All sound is being run through a pair of M-Audio BX8a monitors.
• Create highly realistic mic’d guitar amp/cabinet sounds within your Pro Tools or Avid system
• Choose from a must-have collection of vintage and modern amp, cabinet, and mic models to create your own signature tone, or use the customizable presets to instantly re-create a classic sound
• Achieve multi-dimensional guitar tones complete with power amp sag, ghost notes, cabinet resonance, and speaker cone breakup**
• Innovative amp cloning technique delivers the sound and feel of classic tube amps by emulating each component to behave like its hardware counterpart
• Convolution-based speaker cabinet and mic models provide incredibly rich tones, and include on- and off-axis mic positions for more tone-tweaking flexibility
• Supports 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, and 44.1 kHz sample rates
The microphone models in Eleven LE are based on the following popular mics:
• Shure SM7 Dynamic Microphone
• Shure SM57 Unidyne III Dynamic Microphone
• Sennheiser MD 409 Dynamic Microphone
• Sennheiser MD 421 Dynamic Microphone
• Neumann U67 Condenser Microphone
• Neumann U87 Condenser Microphone
• AKG C 414 EB Condenser Microphone
• Royer 121 Ribbon Microphone
Speaker Cabinet Models*
The speaker cabinet models in Eleven LE are based on the following original speaker cabinets:
• ’59 Fender® Bassman® 4x10” with Jensen P10Qs
• ’59 Fender® Tweed Deluxe 1x12” with Jensen P12Q
• ’64 Fender® Black Face Deluxe Reverb® 1x12” with Jensen P12N
• ’66 VOX® AC30 2x12” with Celestion Alnico Blues
• ’67 Fender® Black Face Twin Reverb® 2x12” with Jensen C12Ns
• '68 Marshall® 1960A with Celestion G12H “Greenbacks”
• ’06 Marshall® 1960AV 4x12” with Celestion Vintage 30s
Guitar Amp Models*
The amp models in Eleven LE are based on the following original vintage and modern guitar amps (Eleven LE also includes two Digidesign custom amps):
• ’59 Fender® Bassman®
• ’59 Fender® Tweed Deluxe
• ’64 Fender® Black Face Deluxe Reverb® Normal Channel
• ’64 Fender® Black Face Deluxe Reverb® Vibrato Channel
• ’66 VOX® AC30 Top Boost
• ’67 Fender® Black Face Twin Reverb®
• ’69 Marshall® 1959 100 Watt Super Lead Plexiglas Head
• ’82 Marshall® JCM800 2203 100 Watt Head
• ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
• ’89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Clean Channel
• ’89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Crunch Channel
• ’89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Overdrive Channel
• ’92 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head Vintage Channel
• ’92 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head Modern Channel
• Digidesign Custom Vintage Crunch
• Digidesign Custom Modern Overdrive
* Digidesign Eleven LE is not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of the AKG, Celestion, Fender®, Jensen, Marshall®, Mesa/Boogie®, Neumann, Royer, Sennheiser, Shure, Soldano, and VOX® names. These names are used solely to identify the guitar amplifiers, speaker cabinets, loudspeakers, and microphones emulated by the Digidesign Eleven LE plug-in.
** What are ghost notes, power amp sag, cabinet resonance, and speaker cone breakup? Learn about these vintage amp sound characteristics and more in the Eleven/Eleven LE datasheet.