CE1803 AxePort Pro 24-bit
96kHz USB Direct Box
Record or Practice Anytime, Anywhere!
The CEntrance AxePort Pro is a USB direct box that instantly creates a recording studio wherever you are – at your home, on the tour bus or at your hotel. AxePort Pro is a perfect way to quickly record an idea, jam with an amp or practice silently with a pair of headphones.
AxePort Pro features 24-bit/96kHz performance, a loud headphone output, and a software-controlled wet/dry mix that allows you to hear zero latency monitoring (dry), your plug-ins and other effects (wet) -- or a mix of both. Volume adjustments couldn't be easier with AxePort Pro's conveniently located "axe" and "phones/amp" knobs for gain and level control. AxePort Pro is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, and LINUX.
A Great Recording Solution for a Bad Economy
In a world where travel is increasingly expensive, AxePort Pro allows you to play with musicians located thousands of miles away. Plug into any computer, record your part and send it to be mixed. Offering a low-noise Hi-Z preamp, 24-bit 96kHz audio quality and a professional USB interface AxePort Pro unleashes creativity for guitar and bass players everywhere.
Wet/Dry Monitor Mix Control
By far the best feature of AxePort Pro is its unique "wet/dry" slider in the Universal Driver software control panel for Mac and Windows, which allows you to mix the "dry" zero-latency input signal with the "wet" return from your DAW including effects plug-ins. Because virtual amplifier and effects plug-ins introduce a noticeable amount of audio delay, you can blend between the direct input—which has zero delay—and the DAW output to balance the amplifier tone in a way that minimizes software latency and allows easier performance and recording.
Compact Pro Audio Innovation
AxePort Pro is a rugged, portable USB direct box. Plug in your guitar or bass, and you’re ready to record to a Mac or PC. AxePort Pro packs all the features you’d expect from a bulky audio interface inside a compact preamp that easily slips into your pocket, or guitar case.
Road-Worthy Studio Quality
AxePort Pro was built to withstand road use while delivering professional quality audio. Housed in a rugged, anodized aluminum chassis, AxePort Pro offers the sound quality you’d expect in a studio product.
Pro Features in Your Pocket
AxePort Pro features a low noise guitar/bass preamp and headphone output with zero latency monitoring, designed to be loud across a variety of headphones. Conveniently located gain and volume control knobs make precise adjustments a breeze. Add bus power and amp modeling to its pocket-sized form, and you've got a USB direct box that will have you recording that killer riff in no time.
By Musicians, For Musicians
AxePort Pro was specifically designed with musicians in mind. Setup is virtually non-existent, allowing you to create a mobile recording rig anywhere a computer is available. AxePort Pro is great for the on-the-go musician that needs high quality recording with minimal headaches, just like its sister product, MicPort Pro, a USB microphone preamp, perfect for singer-songwriters.
- 24-bit/96kHz performance
- USB bus-powered
- Loud stereo headphone output
- 6' (1.83m) low-noise, shielded USB cable
- Instrument preamp gain knob
- Headphone volume knob
- Rugged, anodized aluminum chassis
- Windows XP and Vista compatible
- Mac OS X 10.4+ compatible
Manufacturer Part Number
- 96kHz (Also supports 44.1 kHz, 48kHz and 88.2kHz)
- 24-bit (Also supports 16-bit)
- Mono 1/4” jack, Hi-Z for guitar and bass
- Stereo 1/8" headphone jack
- USB bus (no batteries or external power supply needed)
- 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1.1dB (min. gain)
- 101dB (A-weighted, min. gain)
- 0.005% (-0.5dBFS, 1kHz, min. gain)
Maximum Input Level
- +15dBV (min. gain) to -15dBV (max. gain)
- -3dBV @ 16 Ohm load
- +2dBV @ 32 Ohm load
- Hi-Z 1/4" instrument input
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 connectivity
- Hardware Dimensions: 4.5" (11.4cm) length, 1" (2.5cm) width, 1" (2.5cm) height
- Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams) hardware, 2 lbs. (0.9kg) shipping weight
- CEntrance Universal Driver™: Allows for multi-track recording with multiple AxePort Pro’s or will enable you to use both your AxePort Pro and MicPort Pro simultaneously
- REAPER™: Multi-track recording and editing software (trial version, web download)
- PC Users: Universal Driver™, Offers "wet/dry" monitor mix control, Aggregates multiple AxePort Pro and/or MicPort Pro USB mic preamps, especially for live setups, ASIO compatibility
- Mac Users: AxePort Pro Control Panel for "wet/dry" monitor mix control