DIR-615 Wireless N Router
Say goodbye to your wired network once and for all and say hello to a reliable and affordable Wi-Fi connection with D-Link's DIR-615 Router.
This Wireless N 300 Router uses powerful 802.11n technology with multiple intelligent antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G MIMO devices1. The antennas on the Wireless N 300 Router make use of your home's environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots.
Upgrade Your Network
The D-Link Wireless N 300 Router (DIR-615) provides a better wireless signal for your network than previous-generation Wireless G technology. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 300 provides an excellent solution for sharing an Internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents.
D-Link Wireless N 300 products use Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enables you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home. Not only does the D-Link Wireless N 300 technology extend your wireless range, it also works with previous-generation wireless devices. The DIR-615 also includes QoS (Quality of Service) Prioritization Technology that analyzes and separates multiple data streams based on sensitivity to delay, enabling multiple applications to stream smoothly across your network2.
Easy to Set Up
The D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard quickly configures your new Wireless N 300 Router to get you up and running in minutes. Our Setup Wizard walks you step by step through the installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security, and everything else you need to get your network up and running so that you don't have to be a networking expert to get it set up.
Easy to Secure
The DIR-615 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the Wireless N 300 Router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet. Delivering great wireless performance, network security and coverage, the D-Link Wireless N 300 Router (DIR-615) is ideal for upgrading your existing wireless home network.
- Share Internet Access with PCs, Game Consoles, and Media Players
- Powerful Wireless N 300 technology outperforms Wireless G*
- Parental Controls to Supervise Internet Activity
- Built-in QoS Engine Enhances Internet Experience
Manufacturer Part Number
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- (4) 10/100 LAN Ports
- (1) 10/100 WAN Port
- 2 External Reversed SMA Antennas
- Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA™, WPA2™)
Advanced Firewall Features
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN Pass-through / Multi-sessions PPTP / L2TP / IPSec
- WLAN (Wireless Connection)
- LAN (10/100)
- Internet Status
- Internet Explorer® v7 or Later; Mozilla Firefox® v3.0 or Later; or other Java-enabled Browsers
- FCC Class B
- IPv6 Gold
- Item (WxDxH): 7.8" x 5" x 1.2" (198.1mm x 127mm x 30.5mm)
- Packaging (WxDxH): 10.9" x 2.6" x 8.1" (276.9mm x 66mm x 205.8mm)
- Item: 0.6 lbs (272.2 grams)
- Packaging: 2.0 lbs (907.2 grams)
- Wireless N 300 Router
- 2 Antennas7
- CAT5 Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- CD-ROM6 with Installation Wizard and Product Documentation
- For Optimal Wireless Performance use with Wireless N 300 Adapter (DWA-130)
- Windows® 74,Windows Vista®4, Windows® XP SP3, or Mac OS® X (v10.4)5
- Internet Explorer v7 or Mozilla Firefox v3.0
- CD-ROM Drive
- Network Interface Card
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.
- QoS feature available in hardware version B1 and above.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended System Requirements.
- The software included with this product is not Mac-compatible.
- Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
- Hardware version C1 and above are equipped with non-detachable antennas.
All references to speed and range are for comparison purposes.