Feral Brothers in Arms:
Real soldiers. Authentic battlefields. True combat.
Based on a true story, Brothers in Arms: Double Time brings the first two episodes in Gearbox Software's critically acclaimed WWII tactical shooter series to the Mac.
Play as Sergeant Matt Baker and Corporal Joe Hartsock, leading your squad behind enemy lines through the Normandy invasion. Gritty, authentic and innovative, Brothers in Arms: Double Time offers a visceral, emotionally-charged experience of infantry combat.
- True story – Fight Airborne Infantry battles based on the actual events of D-Day and beyond.
- Skirmish missions – The new skirmish mode offers 10 standalone missions to play in order, or customise for a unique challenge.
- Online multiplayer – Go online and attack or defend in team-based multiplayer.
- Unprecedented authenticity – Historically accurate battlefields, events, and equipment are all recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
- Real military tactics – Issue orders to Find, Fix, Flank, and Finish your enemies like a WWII squad leader.
- Accessible command and control – Players of all skill levels can make the most of any situation, thanks to an innovative control system.
Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language