Feral Deus Ex: Human Revolution Ultimate Edition
Join The Human Revolution
When former SWAT commander Adam Jensen is forced to undergo cybernetic augmentation, he discovers that the boundary between man and machine is a point of no return. Uncover the truth behind a global conspiracy in a first-person role-playing game where you must combine combat, stealth, hacking and social interaction to determine the course of human evolution.
In a world where amoral corporations market biomechanical modifications and those who protest against them are silenced, only those who adapt survive. Discover the true potential of your augmentations and manipulate Adam's body into your perfect machine.
- Discover what led to the events of the groundbreaking Deus Ex in this visionary prequel, set 25 years before the original game.
- Experience truly open-ended gameplay in a world where your every choice has a lasting consequence.
- Unlock and upgrade augmentations to Adam's limbs, eyes, brain, skin and lungs as you develop his body to suit your playing style.
- Immerse yourself in strikingly inventive futuristic visions of Detroit and Shanghai, where cyberpunk sensibility meets Renaissance aesthetic. Explore every corner of these cities to uncover hundreds of secrets.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Ultimate Edition contains The Missing Link DLC and the Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement expansion packs.
Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol