Ever wished you could plug other things into your car's power socket while it's busy charging your iPod or iPhone?
Your wish is granted.
Plug PowerJolt Plus into your cigarette lighter or 12V accessory socket and connect the coiled dock cable to your iPhone or iPod. While it's charging, PowerJolt Plus pops open to reveal another 12 volt socket, built right in.
- Charges your iPhone or iPod from your 12V accessory socket
- Includes its own 12 volt socket to use for other devices while charging
- Built-in SmartFuse™ for circuit protection
- Coiled cable avoids tangles, never gets lost
- Input voltage: 12 to 16 volts DC
- Output voltage through connector for iPod/iPhone: 5 volts DC
- Output current through connector for iPod/iPhone: 1000 mA
- PowerJolt Plus power port output voltage: 12 to 16 volts DC
- iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4
- iPod Touch (1st through 3rd Generation)
- iPod Nano (1st Generation through 5th Generation)
- iPod Classic
- iPod Video (5th Generation)
- iPod Photo (4th Generation)
- iPod mini
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty