61-Key Semi-Weighted USB MIDI Controller
- The perfect solution for beginning students, classrooms, virtual instrument control, and gigging musicians!
- The Keystation 61es provides simplicity, utility, quality, and value, in one sleek musical package.
- Simple enough for the beginner student, yet powerful enough for studio work.
- 61-note velocity-sensitive semi-weighted action
- pitch and modulation wheels; volume/control slider
- separate MIDI out jack routes MIDI signals from your computer to control external devices
- powered via USB or 9VDC power adapter (sold separately)
- Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Vista (32 & 64-bit) class-compliant for plug-and-play
- includes Ableton Live Lite music production software, so you can make music right away
The Keystation 61es is a 61-note USB keyboard with velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys that is designed to easily integrate in any computer music environment. Class-compliancy with Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Vista (32 bit) delivers true plug-and-play setup. The Keystation 61es is also compatible with many music education and music creation software titles, making it ideal for classrooms and studios alike. More advanced users can control software synths, external sound devices, and more with the assignable slider, and pitch and mod wheels. This sleek, compact keyboard is USB bus-powered and requires no external power supply.
- size: 39"(L) x 9-3/8"(H) x 3-5/8"(D)
- weight: 11 lbs
- M-Audio Keystation USB keyboard
- User Manual
- USB cable
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2)* / Vista (32 & 64-bit)
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- OS 9.2.2 with OMS 2.3.8 (included)
- OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.8, 10.3.6, 10.4, 10.5.1
* native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above