Newer Technology Power2U
White AC/USB Wall Outlet
Dual-socket wall outlet with two integrated USB ports for powering and charging USB devices
The Newer Technology Power2U AC/USB Wall Outlet is the convenient and energy-efficient in-wall solution for powering and charging USB devices. Now you can charge and/or power up to four devices at once when using the USB 3.0/2.0 ports and standard three-prong outlets, while eliminating unsightly clutter created by multiple cables and bulky power adapters.
Charge Four Devices At Once!
Unlike other similar products, the port and outlet layout of the Power2U doesn't create "plug barriers". This accessible design enables you to charge up to four device at once!
Ideal "DIY" Upgrade For Multiple Device Users
Ideal for users of multiple USB chargeable devices, the Power2U AC/USB Wall Outlet is a basic "DIY" install on any 15Amp circuit with a 16 cubic inch electrical box** to blend seamlessly into the wall as a standard power outlet. A "straightforward" rated "how to" video demonstrates how the Power2U can be installed in as little as 20 minutes.
Money Saving, Energy Efficient Design
Offering a modern, centralized location for charging/powering USB devices, the Power2U offers two energy efficient features to complement its use convenience. The Smart Power design only outputs enough charging power required by the attached device, while spring-loaded Safety Shutters turn power off to the USB ports to eliminate "vampire" energy draw when a connecting cable is removed.
Install With Confidence
With the free, how-to installation video
, you can have Power2U installed in as little as 20 minutes!
- Patented (US 7,997,925 B2) design charges iPads, iPhones, iPods, Android tablets and phones, tablet computers, MP3 players, GPS devices, digital cameras, and other USB 3.0 chargeable devices without requiring a bulky adapter
- Smart Power feature only outputs enough charging power required by the attached device
- Energy-efficient, spring-loaded Safety Shutter design turns USB ports off when connecting cable is removed
- Uses standard four-pin type-A jack USB cables
- Installs on standard 15A electrical circuit
- UL/CUL Listed (E339607) - For use in United States & Canada
- Includes mounting screws and matching wall plate
Apple iPad (all models)*
Apple iPhone (all models)
Apple iPod (all USB chargeable models)
Android™ tablets and phones, tablet computers, cellphones, gaming systems (Nintendo, Sony PSP, etc.), Bluetooth headsets, digital cameras, or GPS devices which charge via standard USB plug
Answers to Common Power2U Installation Questions Video
* To maintain factory-stated charging duration when charging two iPads or a combination of iPad and any other USB rechargeable device simultaneously, we recommend charging the iPad via the factory wall adapter.
** Electrical boxes typically range from 15 to 16 cubic inches. To determine the size of the electrical box you intend to install a Power2U into, turn off power to outlet, remove faceplate cover, and measure height, width, and depth of the box. Multiplying those measurements together will equal the cubic inches or volume of the electrical box. If you are unsure of how to do these and/or cannot follow all safety precautions, you should consult an licensed electrician.