Mercury Electra™ 6G SSD
2.5" Serial-ATA 7mm Solid State Drive
For High Speed Personal Computing, Home/Office, Gaming, and Personal Photography.
3 Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
When only the fastest and most reliable Solid State Drive on the market today will suffice for your data storage and backup, look no further than the OWC 120GB Mercury Electra 6G SSD.
The Mercury SSD line features:
- DuraWrite™ extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD.
- Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use.
- Intelligent "Recycling" for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted.
- RAISE™ (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup.
- Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life.
No Risk, No Hassle 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
For more information on OWC return policies, click here.
This internal 2.5" SATA SSD delivers the highest transfer speed, endurance, and performance available today.
With sustained reads up to 556MB/s and writes up to 523MB/s, up to 100X greater data protection than enterprise class Hard Disk Drives, and RAISE technology for RAID like data protection and reliability, the OWC 120GB Mercury Electra 6G SSD line delivers unbeatable performance, that's backed by a 3 Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty.
High Performance Internal Storage
Replace your conventional hard drive with a reliable solid state drive. Unlike traditional hard disk drives, OWC SSDs have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly rugged storage solution that also offers near instantaneous system response.
Includes 7 mm to 9.5 mm Adapter / Spacer
Attach this adapter to the top of any 7mm, 2.5-inch drive for installations that require a 9.5mm drive height for proper use, whether you need a 9.5mm drive height for a dock, camera, server, device, PC, or external drive. This adapter is not needed for 2.5-inch drive installations that use the standard side or bottom mounting positions to secure the drive in place, and is not needed for any installation of a 7mm drive in Apple Macintosh computers.