External DVD/CD SolutionsUp to DVD 24X, DVD-DL 16X, CD-RW 48X Read/Write(burn) speeds.
Plug and Play from $39.99
- MacBook Pro 17" (All-models pre-"Unibody") From: $54.99
- MacBook Pro 15" (All models prior to "Unibody" Oct/2008) From: $49.99
- MacBook (All models prior to 'Unibody' Oct/2008) From: $49.99
- PowerBook G4
Aluminum 12" From: $47.99
- PowerBook G4
Aluminum 15" & 17" From: $47.99
- PowerBook G4 Titanium From: $47.99
- iBook G4 From: $49.99
- iMac(2009-2011 models) From: $99.00
- iMac(2006-2008 models) From: $49.99
- iMac G5 From: $49.99
- Mac mini(2005-2008 models)From: $47.99
- Mac mini(2009-2010 models)From: $43.99
- Mac Pro (2009-2012 models) From: $24.99
- Mac Pro (2006-2008 models) Only: $34.99
- iMac G4 From: $42.79
- G4 Mirror Drive Door From: $42.79
- G4 "QuickSilver" From: $42.79
- Power Mac G4 From: $42.79
What is a SuperDrive?SuperDrive* and Super-MultiDrive DVD/CD Reader & Writers are standard in most computers today. These drives support DVD & CD for data/playback and allow writing (burning) of discs for backup, data sharing, even for Audio, Video, Photo discs that can be played / watched in standard DVD/CD players.
OWC offers the latest Reader/Writer options that provide upgrade / replacement of your current optical drive for higher performance and additional capabilities.
*SuperDrive is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
As a mobile DJ, I wore out the optical drive in my MacBook from ripping thousands of CDs. Your online video gave me the confidence to replace the drive myself. Thank you so much for going above and beyond just selling parts.