Technical Experience RepresentativeCall Center | Reports to Nick ChorosteckiThis position will provide ongoing technical and customer support for hardware and software products and services to business, individual, and industrial customers. The role is multifaceted and will be required to handle inbound technical questions/troubleshooting, customer service issues, inbound sales calls, internet support and general order processing. Essentially every member of our call center is empowered to handle anything our customers may need. The quality of our support is second to none.
We are a friendly, welcoming team looking for the right fit. Please ask if you have any questions concerning the position, the work environment, or any of the requirements. We are looking for individuals with the potential for longevity and growth within an exciting and ever changing industry.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting customers calling in with technical Internet support questions.
• Assisting customers calling in with inbound customer service related questions or concerns about shipping, returns, or policies.
• Responding to inbound emails from customers in a polite, professional manner providing answers to all questions and any additional information that the customer may find helpful
• Helping customers to find the proper equipment to meet their individual needs and sets up sales orders which includes providing assistance in selecting an appropriate carrier, confirming the accuracy of the order and processing a credit card authorization.
• Creating new customers in our ERP and makes any necessary adjustments to customer accounts as needed.
• Always maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor and providing the highest level support in order to resolve any difficult situation that may arise.
• Working with Inside Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives and other team members to provide superior service internally as well as externally.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
• Level 2 Technical Support experience either irl or via phone required.
• Ability to independently research, troubleshoot and probe technical issues.
• Must have superior attention to detail.
• 1-2 year Level 2 technical support.
• Excellent communication, listening, and problem solving skills.
• Mac Hardware/Software experience preferred.
• Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• 40 WPM or greater required and strong data entry skills helpful.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and work with a sense of urgency in order to meet the needs of business needs.
• Strong team skills and the ability to work well with others is required.
• Genuine empathy and interest in assisting others will ensure long-term stability and enjoyment.
This is a call center position and does require speaking and sitting for extended periods of time.