Manager - Graphic DesignMarketing | Reports to Director of MarketingOWC is seeking a multi-talented Manager of Graphic Design to join our in-house Creative team. The candidate should have a track record of creating engaging content, a keen eye for design, a strong sense of visual storytelling, and marketing acumen. This individual should have a firm understanding of the creative process and be able to lead/inspire a team. Must have a solid design foundation, be able to concept new ideas, and bring fresh creative thinking through to production for all projects.
• Exceptional graphic design skills
• Ability to collaborate with and lead a fast-paced team
• Collaborate with, mentor, and help develop the design team
• Experience pitching new creative concepts and strategic initiatives to leadership teams
• Ability to clearly convey creative direction and brand messaging to internal creative team, as well as external vendors
• Proven ability to manage a busy workload
• Exceptional time management
• Extremely detail oriented
• Expert knowledge of print production workflows (including file prep, pre-flight, and color spaces)
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or related field, required.
• 5+ years in graphic design
• Strong design skills and expert level experience with Adobe Suite and Sketch.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines, complementing an ability to effectively manage expectations of all stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
• High energy, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
• Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and take collaborative approach to problem solving
• Ability to objectively receive feedback, putting the business needs at the forefront of decision making.
• Craft CMS knowledge a plus
Experience working with technology brands a plusDuties and Responsibilities: