Graphic DesignerMarketing | Reports to Senior Art DirectorOWC is currently seeking a multi-talented Graphic Designer to join our Austin based creative team. The right candidate will have a passion for visually-compelling and conceptual branding projects while understanding current trends in user experience, typography, layout, image-handling, and color.
Candidate must be able to balance a variety of projects while maintaining brand standards and cohesive user experiences. Must love bringing beautiful concepts to life through design, teamwork, and Director feedback.
Experience / Qualifications
● 2–3 years design experience
● BA in Graphic Design, Visual Design, etc.
● Strong proficiency in Adobe CC and Sketch
● Knowledge in all media platforms (e.g. print, web, email, social, etc.)
● Expert in typography, color, space, layout, texture, and visual design for branding/E-commerce environments
● Experience with design for eCommerce sites and responsive design tool kits (e.g. CMS, HTML, CSS)
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Portfolio review required
● Collaborate with the creative team members to determine the conceptual and visual direction of creative deliverables.
● Interact with project teams (sales, marketing, creative) to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
● Accurately scope and estimate resource and personal time allotments to meet creative project requirements .
● Create highly engaging visual content for clients including but not limited to:
1. Print Deliverables (e.g. Spec Sheets, Catalogs, Brochures, etc.)
3. Website Landing Pages
4. Email Templates
5. Banner Ads
6. Retail Signage
7. Trade Show Booth Graphics
● Understand and incorporate feedback from internal team and client direction.
● Further education by staying up to date on best practices, business trends, and emerging designs in the field of user experience and visual design.Duties and Responsibilities: