Introducing the next-generation connectivity solution, the OWC Thunderbolt 4 / USB-C Cable…
Say hello to the 100% compatible and certified reliable solution for interconnecting devices and hundreds of millions of Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB4 equipped Macs, PCs, tablets, and phones!
Whether connecting accessories, power, video, or even networking, the OWC Thunderbolt 4 / USB-C Cable is universal for everything making it the only cable you will ever need. Connecting with USB-C on both ends, this cable is safe, certified, and always reliable for Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB 4, USB 3.2, USB 3.1, USB Power, Video, etc. And you get 100% of both the maximum power allowed and the full data capability supported from/between any USB-C port-equipped device and host.
No matter what kind of device or power level — be it a Mac, PC, tablet, or mobile device — the OWC Thunderbolt 4 / USB-C Cable never lets you down for your USB-C to USB-C connectivity needs. Contrast this with USB-type cables, which often carry no certification, have more limited and varying data speeds, and are not all rated and safe for the power level a system can demand. OWC Thunderbolt 4 cables take all the guesswork out for your connectivity needs. Full certification for power and data capabilities provides peace of mind and ensured reliability regardless of what you need connecting.
From our research and first-hand experience, USB-C cables are among the largest causes of technical support headaches. While many of these cables look and feel like quality products, even the highest-quality USB cable doesn’t mean it supports Thunderbolt or even high-speed USB-C 5Gb/s or 10Gb/s needed for modern USB-C docks and drives. This causes frustration, lost time, and lost productivity as devices fail to operate correctly—if at all—and with no apparent reason to the end-user. Using some USB cables for power connections is even dangerous when overpowering can risk excessive heat or worse.
“With the OWC Thunderbolt 4 / USB-C Cable, you never have to worry or wonder if you have the right cable because it’s a perfect cable for all of your C-to-C connectivity needs. If it fits your ports, it 100% does support. No other USB-C cable, other than one that is Thunderbolt 4 certified, can make this claim. As I introduce these new cables to individuals and groups, I can’t tell you how many people have said they will be cutting all their other USB-C cables. Incorrect cable use is a real issue and headache we are excited to have solved.”Larry O’Connor, Founder and CEO of OWC
OWC Thunderbolt 4 / USB-C Cable Highlights
- 100% USB-C Compatible: connect to today’s, tomorrow’s, and yesterday’s Macs, PCs, iPads, Chromebooks, Surface, and other devices with a Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, or USB4
- Certified for All Uses: enjoy lab test certified safe power delivery up to 100W of power, up to 40Gb/s of data performance, and up to 8K of video capability
- Versatile Connections: connect any drive, dock, display, eGPUs, PCIe expansion, external SSDs, RAID storage, Power adapters, accessories, anything that goes USB-C to USB-C
- Powerful: Certified safe delivery of up to the maximum 100 watts of power/charging from docks, adapters, and other devices that USB-C and Thunderbolt support.
- Stunning visuals: connect up to 4K, 5K, 6K, and 8K Thunderbolt or USB-C display
- Guaranteed quality: 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Pricing & Availability
The OWC Thunderbolt 4 / USB-C Cable is available now for $27.99 in 0.8 m length on MacSales.com with additional lengths coming soon.