- 1 Year Advanced Subscription for 5 Computers
- Includes 250GB Acronis Cloud Storage
- Flexible backups: full image to file-level
- Active disk cloning
- Quick recovery / Universal restore
- Ransomware protection
- Antimalware protecting both your device and backup data
- Cloud backup and features
- Automatic replication of data in the cloud
- Microsoft 365 backups
- Tech support: phone, email, and online chat
- Software: non-refundable
Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced
1 Year Subscription for 5 Computers + 250GB Acronis Cloud Storage
for Mac or PC
Never Lose Another File
One Solution Covering All Your Cyber Protection Needs
Eliminate the cost, complexity, and risk of managing multiple incompatible solutions.More than antivirus. More than backup. True cyber protection.
Hard disks fail. Coffee spills. Cyberthreats attack. Keep your digital world safe from all threats with the only cyber protection solution that delivers a unique integration of data protection and cybersecurity in one.
- Easy-to-use backup and antivirus - Protects everything – photos, files, applications, systems, and the devices they’re on – through an intuitive interface that’s accessible from anywhere.
- Efficient all-in-one protection - Unifies reliable backup and advanced anti-malware in one full feature solution, eliminating the cost and complexity of managing multiple tools.
- Secure from all cyberthreats - Stops any threat from disrupting your digital life, from disk failure to lost/stolen devices to the latest cyberattacks – including those never seen before.
Have peace of mind knowing your devices and backups are protected.
Quick backup and recovery
Never lose precious files or expensive applications and when you need – restore your system in a flash.
- Full image backups - Protect everything to recover anything. A mirror image of your system disk or a selected partition enables you to easily recover whatever you need – from your full system to an individual file or folder.
- Active disk cloning - Make a replica of a Windows or Mac system while it’s in use, without having to stop and reboot. The easiest way to migrate all of your data – OS, files, applications, and settings – to a larger or faster disk.
- All-in-one recovery drive - Easily restore your system to the same or new hardware with our bootable media and all-in-one Survival Kit tool. Your data is quickly loaded on the machine of your choice. (Recover to similar or dissimilar hardware is a Windows only feature.)
- Microsoft 365 backup (requires Advanced or Premium Subscription) - Create direct cloud-to-cloud backups of your Microsoft 365 account, including the emails and attachments from your Outlook.com mailbox and all of the files in your OneDrive.
- File and folder backups - Control the nature of your backups. Select individual files and folders that you want specific replicas of when you don’t want a full image copy.
- File sync and share - Sync files between computers or in the cloud so you can have the same files on multiple devices. (Cloud sync and share is a Windows only feature, and requires Advanced or Premium Subscription.)
- Dual Protection (requires Advanced or Premium Subscription) - Replicate your local backup in the cloud automatically so you always have an off-site copy available for recovery. Following the 3-2-1 backup rule has never been easier.
- Cloud restores (requires Advanced or Premium Subscription) - Enjoy the enhanced speed, reliability, and stability of restoring from the cloud for better overall performance, thanks to new backup technologies.
Stop any cyberattack, including never-before-seen ones, from harming your device and backup files.
- Anti-ransomware and cryptojacking protection (Window only) - Safeguard your files, apps, and systems by detecting and stopping ransomware, and cryptojacking attacks. It automatically restores any affected files.
- Vulnerability assessments - Identify the security weaknesses in your OS and apps. Our vulnerability assessment tool evaluates if your computer is susceptible to any known vulnerabilities and recommends updates to keep you safe.
- Real-time protection - Keep your device and backup files safe from malicious activities. It blocks even never-seen-before threats by checking every file you interact with in real-time.
- Web filtering (Windows only) - Block malicious URLs trying to inject malware, ransomware, and cryptojackers onto your system the moment you try to visit them.
- On-demand antivirus scan - Ensure threats aren’t lurking on your computer by scanning for malware whenever you want. Choose a quick file scan or a full system scan to check everything.
- Videoconference protection (Windows only) - Keep your data and privacy away from hacker attacks when videoconferencing via Zoom, Cisco Webex, or Microsoft Teams.
- Electronic signatures (requires Premium Subscription) - Capture electronic signatures on documents from multiple people and record them in the blockchain ledger with Acronis ASign – an easy, efficient, and secure way to verify an agreement’s integrity.
- Blockchain notarization (requires Premium Subscription) - Create a unique “fingerprint” for your data with Acronis Notary, which generates a blockchain-based certificate that gives you an easy and irrefutable way to confirm its authenticity.
Eliminate the cost, complexity, and risk of managing multiple incompatible solutions.
- User-friendly cyber protection dashboard - Monitor everything at a glance, including your backup activity, data statistics, and cybersecurity metrics for all your devices with our intuitive dashboard.
- Flexible management - Set schedules, configure destinations, and select your preferred backup type – full image, incremental, differential, or custom. Perform quick or full antivirus scans whenever you want.
- Cloud storage (requires Advanced or Premium Subscription) - Everything’s stored in one secure and easily accessible place, allowing you to easily access, restore, and recover your data from anywhere.
- Unlimited mobile devices - Cover all of your family’s smartphones and tablets with one license.
- Device flexibility - Avoid being trapped in a single mobile platform – easily migrate data between Android and iOS devices.
- Remote data management (requires Advanced or Premium Subscription) - Retrieve any file or folder you need from your cloud backup from any computer or mobile device - wherever and whenever you want.
What Do I Get with an Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced 1 Year Subscription?
This Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced 1 Year Subscription provides protection for 5 Macs or PCs and an unlimited number of mobile devices, including:
Reliable data protection: backup, cloning, and recovery
- Full image backup
- Active disc cloning
- File and folder backup
- Disk and partition backup
- All-in-one recovery drive (Acronis Survival Kit)
- Recover to similar or dissimilar hardware (Windows only)
- Incremental and differential backups
- Backup scheduling
- Cloud storage: 250GB included
- Microsoft 365 backup, including Outlook.com and OneDrive
- Local-to-cloud backups
- Cloud restores
- Cloud sync and share (Windows only)
- Automatic mobile backups
Integrated anti-malware and privacy features:
- Anti-ransomware and cryptojacking (Windows only) protection
- Vulnerability assessments
- Videoconference app protection (Windows only)
- Real-time anti-malware protection
- Antivirus scans
- Web filtering (Windows only)
- Quarantine and exclusions
- User-defined passwords
- User-friendly cyber protection dashboard
- Control backup-on-battery
- Back up on preferred Wi-Fi
- CPU load balancing
- Protection pause
- Tray notification center
- Remote data management
- Tech support via phone, email, and online chat
- Updates, including new product versions, features, and bug fixes
- All cloud-related features require either an Advanced or Premium subscription.