For impressive graphics processing power, the ATI Radeon HD 5770 with 1GB of GDDR5 memory is a great choice for visual creative, scientific, and technical applications.
ATI Radeon HD 5770 includes three video ports: two Mini DisplayPorts and one dual-link DVI port. This allows you to connect the 24-inch Apple LED Cinema Display plus another Mini DisplayPort-based display, and a DVI-based display such as the 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display. Display adapters are available to connect VGA displays.
- 1.04 billion 40nm transistors
- TeraScale 2 Unified Processing Architecture
- 800 Stream Processing Units
- 40 Texture Units
- 64 Z/Stencil ROP Units
- 16 Color ROP Units
- GDDR5 memory interface
- Requires Mac Pro with PCI Express slot
- Mac OS X v10.6.4 or later
Apple part number: MC742ZM/A