Wi-Fi Extender/Access Point/Wi-Fi Bridge
macOS / Windows / iOS / Android / 802.11
Compact, Slim, Powerful
Smart 3-in-1 mode: Access Point, Wi-Fi Extender and Wi-Fi Bridge
The N300 Mini Wi-Fi Extender is a Wi-Fi extender with built-in power adapter in a compact design which can be plugged directly into an electrical outlet. The Mini comes with an intuitive iOS & Android smartphone companion app for controlling the Wi-Fi schedule and guest network.
Convenient placement allows you to increase the signal coverage of your Wi-Fi network for better Wi-Fi quality. Featuring smart iQ Setup, installation is quick and easy and the Mini features 3-in-1 Wi-Fi extender, access point or wireless bridge operating modes. Just configure the mode you need for your network environment.
Additionally, it complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards and provides data transmission rates of up to 300Mbps. With the Edimax Mini, you can enjoy high-speed wireless networking throughout your home without additional cabling.
Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones & Double The Wi-Fi Coverage With Ease
Plug the extender directly into an electrical outlet and the Edimax N300 Mini can easily extend Wi-Fi coverage to dead zones which your existing Wi-Fi signal can't reach and increase the signal coverage of your Wi-Fi network for better Wi-Fi quality.
- iQ Setup for easy Wi-Fi extension
- Smart App Control & Analytics: Free EdiRange app with local Wi-Fi environment analytics, Wi-Fi scheduling and guest network
- Finds best setup location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage with signal strength LED
- Features a hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
Smart 3-in-1 Extender, Access Point And Wireless Bridge
The Mini can work as Wi-Fi extender, access point or wireless bridge. Just configure the mode you need for your network environment using the smart iQ Setup wizard and enjoy surfing the web.
Smart App Control & Analytics
The extender works together with our free EdiRange smartphone app which displays your local Wi-Fi environment and provides easy-to-understand analytics. Plus you can manage the extender's wireless network and functions such as scheduling and guest network.
Compact, Slim Wall Plug Design
Plugs directly into an existing electrical socket — no need for an additional power cable. Not only is the Edimax Mini slim and compact, it is designed with a built-in power adapter. This allows you to plug it directly into an electrical outlet, eliminating the need for an additional power cable. You can easily install it where your Wi-Fi signal needs enhancement and enjoy high-speed wireless performance without any hassles.
Works With Any Wireless Router
Universal compatibility and easy web-based iQ Setup for quick and easy installation. Features user-friendly browser-based iQ Setup for smart, automatic and quick installation. iQ Setup automatically detects the available Wi-Fi networks nearby and helps you establish a connection within seconds.
Wireless 802.11n Standard (Data Rates Up To 300Mbps)
802.11n technology is built into the Mini to broaden its wireless coverage and eliminate dead spots within wireless range. The Mini is also backward compatible with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards and can reach data transmission rates of up to 300Mbps when connected to wireless 802.11n devices, providing faster and more reliable wireless connections than standard 802.11b/g wireless networks.
Huge Features, Small Package 1
The Mini features a scheduling function lets you program intelligent schedules to manage Wi-Fi availability and power usage according to your home's routine. It also features a guest wireless network which could be used for visitor and keep your home Wi-Fi private and secure. The Mini also comes equipped with a signal strength LED which helps you find the best setup location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
1. Wi-Fi extender mode only
Edimax Part Number
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN port
- 1 x WPS button
- LEDs: Signal indicator, Wireless, Power, WPS, LAN
Standards & Data Rates 1
- IEEE 802.11n (up to 300Mbps)
- IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps)
- IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps)
- 2 x internal antennas (2.4GHz)
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK encryption
- 802.1x authentication
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- User Access control (MAC address)
- Existing wireless home network (2.4GHz) for Range extender/ Wireless bridge mode, or Cable/DSL modem router for access point mode
- Computer with 2.4GHz b/g/n Wi-Fi capability and web browser for software configuration (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari latest version)
- iOS 5 above or Android 4.x above for mobile app
- 16-language user interface
- Upgradeable firmware
- Multi-language iQ Setup (browser interface)
- Hardware WPS button
- 0° - 40° C (32° - 104° F)
- Height: 65 mm (2.6 in)
- Width: 42 mm (1.7 in)
- Length: 38 mm (1.5 in)
Manufacturer provided specifications for Edimax p/n EW-7438RPn UPC#: 649659025097
- Maximum performance, actual data rates, and coverage will vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors.
- EW-7438RPn Mini Wi-Fi extender
- Quick installation guide
- CD with multi-language QIG and user manual
- RJ45 Ethernet cable
- Access key card