32-bit PCI 802.11b/g/n Adapter
Mac / PC / Linux / PCI / 802.11b/g/n
Five Times The Range
Freedom for Your PC
EW-7722In is a high-gain wireless PCI adapter which provides a simple and easy way to add or upgrade wireless connectivity to your desktop or notebook computer. This high-gain PCI adapter supports higher data rates up to 300Mbps when connected to a wireless 802.11n device. You can also connect to any public wireless hotspot for Internet to retrieve e-mail, surf web sites or use instant messaging. EW-7722In gives you the freedom to join the network.
Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n deviceswith data rate up to 300Mbps
With the latest wireless 802.11n technology, EW-7722In can increase the coverage 5 times* more and reduce "dead spots" within the wireless range. The transmission data rate when connected to wireless 802.11n devices can reach up to 300Mbps, making signal travel further and guarantee wireless connections compared to a standard wireless 802.11b/g network.
Supports multi-language EZmax setup wizard
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rate up to 300Mbps
- Built in hardware WPS button
- Increases wireless coverage for 5 times further
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA , WPA2 encryptions and WPS wireless security
- Edimax 2 Year Limited Warranty
The EZmax setup wizard has 16 different languages and the user-friendly interface guide you through to install the EW-7722In adapter into your computer and get connected to your wireless network.
3dBi High gain detachable antennas
The 3dBi detachable antennas enhance the wireless reception and transmission. While the detachable feature means you can replace them in the future with higher gain antennas.
Built-in WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy and secure establishment of a wireless network. This wireless PCI adapter supports software WPS-compatible configuration and hardware WPS push button. If you have a WPS-enabled router, you can simply click on the WPS button on both end and it will be connected automatically.
*Maximum performance, actual data rates, and coverage will vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors.
Edimax Part Number
- 32-bits PCI Interface
- WPS button
- 3dBi detachable dipole antennas
- 2.4000~2.4835GHz (Industrial Scientific Medical Band)
- 11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps
- 11g: 6/9/12/24/36/48/54Mbps
- 11n (20MHz): MCS0-15, 32 with Half Guard Interval Support (up to 144Mbps)
- 11n (40MHz): MCS0-15, 32 with Half Guard Interval Support (up to 300Mbps)
- OS X
- Windows 2000 or later
- Available PCI slot
- (1) Wireless network PCI card
Quick installation guide
User Guides / EZMAX Setup Wizard & driver CDROM
- Multi-language EZmax Setup Wizard
Manufacturer provided specifications for Edimax p/n EW-7722In UPC#: 649659022669
- WEP 64/128, WPA, WPA2
- Cisco CCX Support
- WPS configuration
- Max. 95% (Non Condensing)
- Operating : 32~131°F (0~55°C)
- Storage : -4~149°F (-20~65°C)
- 11n: 15dBm±1.5dBm,
- 11g: 15dBm±1.5dBm,
- 11b: 17dBm±1.5dBm
Dimensions (l x w x h)
- 4.76" x 5.04" x 0.87" (12.1 x 12.8 x 2.2 cm) - without antenna