Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8G
PCIe ATX Graphics Card
PC / DisplayPort / HDMI / DVI-D / PCIe 3.0
1355MHz in OC Mode and 8GB 256-bit GDDR5
Game in Style
Extraordinary performance and efficiency
Get future ready technologies, optimized game performance, and game changing control in the latest Radeon™ RX 580 Series Graphics. Radeon RX 580 Series Graphics features the latest Polaris architecture for enhanced performance and efficiency.
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features 3 pure copper composite heat-pipes with direct GPU contact, a 90mm unique blade fan design, a 3D active fan with LED indicators, a stylish metal back plate. Together, this delivers effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
90mm Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt by a triangle fan edge and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the graphics card's airflow.
3D Active Fan with LED Indicators
The semi-passive fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set load or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
- Powered by Radeon™ RX 580
- WINDFORCE 2X with 90mm Blade Fan Design
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology
- RGB fusion - 16.7M customizable color lighting
- 8000 MHz Effective Memory Clock
- Stylish Metal Back Plate
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
The composite heat-pipes combine both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces, raising cooling capacity by 29%.
3 Heat-Pipes Direct Touch
The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU.
RGB Fusion 16.7M Customizable Color Lighting
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through the AORUS Graphics Engine.
- Cycling - Smoothly cycles through all colors
- Consistent - Choose a color for static light
- Flash - Choose a color for flash effect
- Dual Flash - Choose a color for double flash effect
- Breathing - Choose a color to fade in and out
Stylish Metal Back Plate
The metal back plate offers rigidity and protection to the GPU's structure, while adding a sleek, clean look to the product.
Ultra Durable Materials
Engineered with the highest-grade chokes and capacitors, this graphics card delivers outstanding performance and a durable system lifespan.
Built for Overclocking with 6+2 Power Phases
Compared to reference design(6+1), the 6+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET work at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output.
Smart Power LED Indicators
Be alerted when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicator.
- LED ON - Power cable disconnected
- LED OFF - Stable power supply
- Blinking LED - Abnormal power supply
GIGABYTE Part Number
- DisplayPort 1.4: 7680 x 4320 maximum resolution
- Dual-link DVI: 2560 x 1600 maximum resolution
- HDMI 2.0: 4096 x 2160 maximum resolution
- (1) HDMI
- (3) DisplayPort
- (1) Dual-Link DVI
- 1340 MHz Core Clock
- 1355 OC Mode Clock (MHz)
- 14 nm Chip
- 2304 Stream Processors
- 8GB Size
- 256-bit GDDR5
- 8000 MHz Effective
Manufacturer provided specifications for GIGABYTE p/n GV-RX580GAMING-8GD UPC#: 889523009833
- Height: 40 mm (1.6 in)
- Length: 232 mm (9.14 in)
- Width: 116 mm (4.6 in)
OWC Mercury Helios FX
Thunderbolt 3 PCIe
Compatible with Intel / AMD Processor based PCs running Windows, which meet
the specifications listed.
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 7 or later
- Motherboard with one or more PCI-Express x 16 slot
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Optical drive or internet connection for software installation
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8G
- Graphics card quick guide
- Driver CD