Adventure GPS Smartwatch - Silver/Black
EQUIPPED FOR THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
EQUIPPED FOR THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
The fēnix 6 features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 18% larger than previous fēnix models. It includes a stainless steel bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
PUSH PERFORMANCE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR - Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS - View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- RECOVERY TIME - After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- HYDRATION TRACKING - Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS - For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- SPORTS APPS - Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- BACKCOUNTRY SKI - Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- XC SKI DYNAMICS - When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
- BATTERY LIFE - Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 36 hours in GPS mode and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
- POWER MANAGER - View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
YOU REACH NEW HEIGHTS. YOUR WATCH GOES WITH YOU.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE - Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT - Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS - Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- PULSE OX SENSOR - For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING - See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- EXPEDITION MODE - Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- GARMIN PAY™ - Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE - Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES - If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.