Publish Like a Pro
Easily create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications. Swap pictures with a simple drag and drop, or add pictures directly from your online albums. Use special effects to make your publications stand out. Choose from an array of page parts, like sidebars and stories, as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
Simple tools make it easy to grab attention with photos
Swap pictures — Import all your pictures to a single canvas in Publisher, and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop. Experiment to find the right image, without wasting time.
Effects — Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes, and pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and style alternatives that are familiar to use because they work like the effects in other Office applications that support them.
Online pictures — Use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr, and other services and add pictures directly to the document, without having to save them first to your desktop, laptop, or tablet. Tooltip about Internet requirements for using online tools with Publisher
Picture background — Use your photos as high resolution page backgrounds, and make your publications look professional and polished.
Personalize your publications using familiar tools
Mail merge — Include photos and links in the familiar mail merge tools, and boost the personalization of your newsletters, cards, and emails.
Mailings tab — All your personalization needs are in one place-the ribbon.
Publish in the way that suits your audience best
Simplified sharing — Your documents are saved to the cloud by default. You can share and collaborate just by sending a link. Tooltip about requirements for sharing in Publisher
Photo printing — It's now even easier to print your great-looking publications or photo albums at any print shop with the ability to save all of your pages to a common picture format, such as JPG.
Email — Share a page as an email or send the entire publication in the email message (as HTML) — all the pages will be combined to one message for you.
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1024 x 768 resolution capable display
- Microsoft account required
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.