USB Flash Drive
Right for business
With Windows 10 Pro, you've got a great business partner. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
Join your Domain. You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
Enhanced encryption. Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
Remote log-in. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
Virtual machines. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
Your apps in the Store. Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications
Plus it includes these great features for business users:
It just works
Windows 10 combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you'll love. Technologies like InstantGo1 let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
- Expanded Start Menu
- Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- Cortana Personal Digital Assistant
- Snap Window Enhancements
- Multiple Virtual Desktops
- Enterprise Data Protection
- Domain Join & Group Policy Management
- Business Store for Windows 10
Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
It's the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on webpages and share your mark-ups with others. You'll like the reading view that clears away distractions. There's also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
The best screen is always the one you're on, because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays.2
Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a password.3
Gaming & Xbox
Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and send to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.4
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done. By learning more about you over time, Cortana becomes more useful every day, staying transparent and keeping your trust.5
2. App experiences may vary.
3. Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
4. Broadband Internet required for some features. Xbox Live features only available with supported games in Xbox Live-supported countries.
5. Cortana available in select markets at launch, experience may vary by region and device.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor or faster
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms. Activation required, Single license.