Desktop Pro Edition For Mac
With Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Parallels 1 Year License - Serial Number Only & Windows 10 OEM DVD
Design, develop, and test on your Mac. No need for a separate development machine.
Run Windows and macOS® simultaneously on a Mac®
Designed with developers, power users, and other demanding professionals in mind. Parallels Desktop® for Mac Pro Edition gives you more processing power, with up to 128 GB of virtual RAM allocated to your VM and up to 32 virtual CPUs.
Have Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11, and Microsoft® Edge right on your dev machine—and all running at the same time. Run incompatible browsers in separate installations of Windows in separate VMs. Plus, test in all of them simultaneously using your favorite web development tool (Dreamweaver®, WordPress, Microsoft® Expression, and more) to make changes to your site. If you regularly use multiple IE versions, try out the Launch tool in Parallels® Toolbox to launch them all at once and save time. (Parallels Toolbox is included with your purchase of Parallels Desktop Pro Edition.)
VM Upload and Transfer
Save time and reduce the bandwidth required for uploading and transferring large virtual machine (VM) files by converting a VM bundle into a single file. Now it’s just an easy upload when transferring to a new Mac.
Access the Develop menu by selecting "Software Development" as your VM profile, or by enabling "Show Developer Tools" in your VM configuration. From the menu bar, select Develop> and choose from the following tools.
- Start SSH Session: Quickly start an SSH session with your VM. This command requires an SSH server running on your VM; calls 'ssh <vm_ip>' command in Terminal.
- Open in Browser: Test and open your website in one click.
- Start Debugging Session: Start a debugging session directly from Parallels Desktop. Note: Parallels Desktop supports lldb as a debugging front end. It should be installed with the XCode command line tools or XCode.
- Generate a Core Dump: Generate the VM memory dump.
Visual Studio Plugin
Debug in a safe, isolated environment. The Parallels plugin for Visual Studio allows you to develop software in one virtual machine and test it in others with just one click. To start remote debugging of your project, build the project and test it locally. Then click Parallels > Start Debugging in the VM and select the virtual machine you need.
Parallels Pro 16 Highlights
- Optimized for the latest Windows 10 updates and ready for macOS Big Sur(11.0).
- Works with OS X, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, Google Chrome™, Linux and Unix, and macOS Server. No more having to choose between PC or Mac.
- Add Windows applications to Touch Bar™ for instant access and customization.
- USB, USB-C, Thunderbolt and FireWire devices connect with Windows. Pair your Bluetooth® devices-including Xbox One controller, stylus pen and printer-to work with both Windows and macOS.
- Version 16 supports DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11—all via Apple Metal® and macOS Mojave. With the addition of DirectX 11, you can now run graphic-intensive applications and games.
- One-Click Tuning Select productivity, games, design, software testing, or development, and Parallels Desktop will optimize your VM settings and performance for you.
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is easy, just follow our installation assistant at startup.
- Use Apple Pencil® in your favorite Windows applications with added tilt and eraser support. With Sidecar, you can use your iPad as a second display to extend your Windows applications.
Windows 10 Highlights
- Expanded Start Menu
- Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- Cortana Personal Digital Assistant
- Multiple Virtual Desktops
- Windows Store
Developer Tool Integration
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition can integrate with powerful developer tools to enhance your workflow. (Note: Additional software must be downloaded or purchased separately.)
- Vagrant Provider: Download the ready-to-use environment in seconds. Save time with one command: Vagrant Up. If you use Vagrant Share by Hashicorp, grant access to your VM via SSH or HTTP.
- Command Line Interface: Use (prlctl, prlsrvctl), to control Parallels Desktop for Mac and virtual machines, their settings, and configuration. Autocompletion for prlctl and prlsrvctl commands in bash.* Allow passing arguments to VM applications. (*bash completion should be installed on Mac.)
- Jenkins: Run your builds in VMs by initiating and managing with Jenkins. Build OS X and iOS apps with Jenkins and continuous integration (CI). With the Jenkins plugin, Parallels Desktop VMs are launched dynamically whenever they are needed to build jobs, and then suspended during idle time for high-density usage of resources.
- Nested Hyper-V Support: Parallels Desktop provides nested virtualization support (VT-X technology) that allows you to run Hyper-V and other types of virtual machines and emulators inside.
- Docker: Docker Machine Parallels Driver allows you to create Docker hosts locally on Parallels Desktop.
- Chef: Quick identification for recipes created from within Parallels VMs.
Test a Beta OS or Update
Take advantage of future public beta OSes from Apple and Microsoft without risking your data. Install a beta macOS or beta Windows release in a virtual machine safely on your Mac.
New update or upgrade released? First test it out in a VM. Save snapshots of a virtual machine. If something goes wrong, you can revert the changes back to any of your snapshots and continue working with the guest OS. Plus, the SmartGuard functionality in Parallells Desktop allows you to automate snapshots' creation.
Download Pre-Built VMs
If you don't have enough time to create a new virtual machine with the required configuration, you can download a ready-to-use one with a predefined configuration.
Simply choose File > New and select from the "Free Systems" section. Pre-built VMs include a full Windows 10 Development Environment with Visual Studio and other tools pre-installed, a wide variety of Windows versions with different IE and Edge browsers pre-installed, Ubuntu Linux, Fedora Linux, CentOS Linux, Debian GNU/Linux, Mint Linux, and Android virtual machines.
Parallels Toolbox for Mac & Windows
Parallels® Toolbox offers 30+ one-touch tools. Clean your drive, secure private files, take screenshots or download a video—all with just a single click.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- macOS Big Sur 11.0 (when released), macOS Mojave 10.15. macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 or later
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Intel Core M or Xeon processor (Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
- 4 GB of memory (16 GB recommended)
- SSD drive is recommended for better performance
- Graphics-Intel, AMD Radeon, or NVIDIA
- 500 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (varies on operating system installed)
- Internet connection for product activation and select features
DirectX 11 requires at least macOS Mojave 10.14 but works best on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Windows 10 Minimum System Requirements:
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Optical drive
You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms. Activation required, Single license.
Manufacturer provided specifications for Microsoft p/n MSFKW900140 + PDPRO15-RL1-1Y-NA UPC#: 885370909777