Experience the Difference
The Mini DVI to HDMI Adapter lets you connect an advanced digital monitor, such as the
20- or 23-inch Apple Cinema Display, to a iMac Intel Core Duo & Core 2 Duo
(2006-2008), MacBooks (except the 2009 white unibody), Mac mini
(Early & Late 2009 models), and 12-inch PowerBook G4.
The iMac, MacBook, Mac mini or 12-inch PowerBook G4 that allows you to connect an external
display or projector using an adapter. You can use an external display as your main
workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with
a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
Use the Mini DVI to HDMI Adapter to connect to any high resolution display up to 24"
that includes a HDMI connector. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer
of your monitor to make sure you're choosing the right adapter.
- Compatible only with iMac Intel Core Duo & Core 2 Duo (2006-2008), MacBooks (except the 2009 white unibody),
Mac mini (Early & Late 2009 models), and 12-inch PowerBook G4.
- Connect your Mac with Mini DVI to your external display or projector.
- Supports full 1080p resolution via Mini DVI port.
- 1920x1200 @ 60Hz maximum resolution.
- NewerTech Lifetime Limited Warranty