10/100/1000Mbps Unmanaged 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
Mac / PC / Linux / RJ45
Upgrade Your Network
Make the Switch to Gigabit Ethernet
The TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1005D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG1005D adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D can save up to 85%1 of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1005D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- 5 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 85%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- TP-LINK 2 Year Limited Warranty
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1005D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 85% reduction in power use.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
TP-LINK Part Number
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- Per Unit: Power
- Per Port: Link/Act
- 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port
- 100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port
- 1000BASE-T: 1488000pps/port
- 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- Mac OS
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98SE
- UNIX / Linux
- Max Consumption: 3W (220V/50Hz)
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Green Technology, saving power up to 85%1
- 32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)
- -40° - 158° F (-40° - 70° C)
- 5.5" x 3.5" x 0.9" (140 x 88 x 23 mm)
Manufacturer provided specifications for TP-LINK p/n TL-SG1005D UPC#: 845973020255
- Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- TP-LINK TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Power Adapter
- Installation Guide