Take a seat at your Secure Desktop. VPN Tracker 6 brings all your VPN connections, applications, file servers, scripts and actions under one roof. As far as security's concerned, it's exactly what you need.
NEW Everything you need - your Secure Desktop
With your Secure Desktop, you have everything you need to get the job done: access email, file servers, Windows-based accounting databases via Parallels or VMware and much more. It's your Secure Desktop.
|NEW High security VPN connections
It goes without saying that VPN Tracker keeps your information secure. The latest security algorithms, simplified and more robust certificate management and optimal integration with Mac OS X Keychains continuously maintain the security of your information.
|NEW Stable connections - lasting as long as you need them to
VPN Tracker has been optimized for continuous operation. Regardless of what happens, VPN Tracker will do everything it can to keep you connected. Built-in mechanisms take care of you while you work with maximum security.
|NEW Latest technologies - ready for the future
VPN Tracker 6 takes advantage of the most advanced and performance-driven features of Mac OS X Snow Leopard and offers 64-Bits of unparalleled performance. Tomorrow's technologies are here today.
||Keep yourself organized
Secure Desktop puts the applications, file
servers and the other data you need most in
one central location - your cockpit for
||Using VPN Tracker with your Window's Apps
Share your secure connection with your
Windows virtual machine. Access your
applications, check emails and appointments
using Outlook or open Access databases.
||Keep that connection going
VPN Tracker automatically tests your connection
from each new location. It makes sure that your
connection is made correctly the first time and
every time thereafter.
||Have nothing to fear, no geek speak here
The interactive help system translates technical
log messages into plain English and provides
extensive help to minimize the time you spend
||Take control with VPN Tracker's Status Menu
VPN Tracker's menu item offers you complete
control while in other applications: start and
stop connections, access your Secure Desktop
items and more.
||Less work to get you connected
Over 300 devices have been tested with VPN
Tracker. For your convenience, we have created
How-To guides for each tested device to
simplify the setup of your VPN Connection.
||You need security – we've got security
VPN Tracker supports the latest security
standards, hash algorithms and authentication
methods. VPN Tracker will keep your
||The best of Snow Leopard
VPN Tracker 6 is compatible with the most
advanced and performance driven feature of
Mac OS X Snow Leopard – take advantage of
64-bit mode and VPN Tracker at the same time.
VPN Tracker has been optimized for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard in addition to Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- PowerPC G3 or higher, Intel-Mac
- Internet connection
VPN Tracker supports over 300 VPN Gateways from more than 30 manufactures.
- IPsec VPN
- Control Mac OS X L2TP and PPTP VPN connections
- Mode Conﬁg (NETGEAR, Juniper Networks and others)
- Cisco EasyVPN
- WatchGuard Mobile User VPN
- SonicWALL Simple Client Provisioning and DHCP over VPN
Supported Encryption Algorithms
- 3DES, DES, DES-IV64, DES-IV32
- AES-128, AES-192, AES-256
- Blowﬁsh, CAST 128
Supported Hash Algorithms
- SHA-2 (SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512)
Difﬁe-Hellman (DH) Key Exchange
- Group 1 (768 bit), Group 2 (1024 bit), Group 5 (1536 bit)
- Groups 14 to 16 (up to 8192 bit)
- Pre-shared keys
- RSA X.509 certiﬁcates (including PKI smart cards and tokens)
- Extended Authentication (XAUTH) with support for authenticator tokens (RSA SecurID, CryptoCard, etc.)
- Hybrid Mode (CheckPoint, Cisco, and others)
Getting and Staying Connected
Get Connected Anywhere
- NAT detection and NAT-Traversal (RFC 3947 including drafts) Cisco UDP Encapsulation
- Automatic VPN availability test: determines whether to use IPsec
- passthrough or NAT-Traversal based on your current Internet connection
- Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
- Automatic DHCP Renewal
- Easy-to-understand troubleshooting advice instead of cryptic logs
- Diagnostic tools built right in
- Technical Support Reports - collect settings and logs with just one click
Secure Desktop: Apps & Services
Access everything you need from a single location: emails, file servers, applications, scripts and more.
- Mac OS Servers (AFP)
- Windows Servers (SMB)
- FileMaker Pro
- FileMaker Pro Advanced
Virtual Machines & Remote Access
- VMware Fusion
- Parallels Desktop
- Apple Remote Desktop
- Screen Sharing (VNC)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop
Tools & Administration
- Server Admin
- Server Monitor
- Workgroup Manager
- RAID Admin
Scripts & Actions
- Automator workflows
… and any other application or file your Mac can open
Export and Deployment
- Lock connections thereby preventing users from modiﬁying or disclosing connection information
- Include Secure Desktops with exported connections to provide provide your users with a standardized work environment
- Pre-shared keys and XAUTH credentials can be included with exported connections
Deploy VPN Tracker
- Deploy pre-conﬁgured VPN Tracker applications with connections and everything
- Export settings are saved to speed up future exports and deployments