Apple Factory SSD to PCIe Adapter Card
Open Box | New Condition
Repurposes an Apple factory flash drive from most 2013 to 2019 Mac models into a high-performance PCIe SSD
Repurpose and Maximize
With SSDs becoming more affordable and content continuing to grow, you’ve likely upgraded your Mac with a higher capacity drive. With the Accelsior 1A PCIe adapter card, you can repurpose that Apple factory SSD as a fast PCIe SSD to maximize your storage/backup space and technology investment.
Expanded High Speed Storage
The Accelsior 1A is a Plug and Play solution that gives the oft tossed aside factory SSD reimagined new life inside a 2019 Mac Pro, 2012 and 2010 Mac Pro, or PC tower with an open PCIe slot. It can even put that drive back to work externally in a PCIe expansion chassis like the OWC Mercury Helios 3S. (sold separately). By delivering the full speed and performance potential of the factory SSD via PCIe, the Accelsior 1A will let you enjoy:
- Near instant start-up and business critical app launching
- Real-time processing of intensive transfer tasks like multi-stream video editing
- Shorter render, capture, and process times in video suites like Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro/Pro X, DaVinci Resolve, and Avid Pro Tools
- Quicker production capabilities in photo and audio platforms like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Apple Logic Pro X
- Faster game level-loading, responsiveness, and save times
- Added use life years of current machine vs a far costlier new one
Adaptable and Easy
By supporting PCIe 3.0/2.0/1.0 motherboards and able to plug into x4/x8/x16 PCIe slots, the low-profile Accelsior 1A adapter card is a perfect performance upgrade for a wide variety of full-sized and small form factor computers. It turns an Apple factory SSD – and even OWC Aura SSDs - into an expanded high-speed storage solution in three easy steps:
Data transfer rate performance will vary based on SSD used, CPU capabilities, and PCIe slot used.