OWC On-The-Go™ Pro
60GB SSD Triple Interface Storage Solution
Mac / PC / FireWire 800 / FireWire 400 / USB 2.0 & 1.1
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go FireWire 800/400 + USB 2.0 Storage Solution provides maximum storage in an ultra-portable, totally bus powered design!
Built with the fastest and most reliable Solid State Drive on the market today. The Mercury Electra 3G SSD line features industry leading SandForce® DuraClass Technologies:
- DuraWrite™ extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD.
- Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use.
- Intelligent "Recycling" for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted.
- RAISE™ (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup.
- Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life.
Compact and Versatile
If you're looking for one of the most compatible mass storage solutions made, look no further! The OWC Mercury On-The-Go drive is all you'll need! Packing a one-two punch of super fast FireWire 800 and USB 2.0, the OWC Mercury On-The-Go has what it takes to truly work cross platform. The Mercury On-The-Go Pro is bus-powered, so it doesn't require an AC adapter!
Cool and Silent
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go keeps everything running silent while still keeping your drive cool with a built in aluminum heatsink underneath the hard drive, and passthrough cooling vents on the top of the case. No moving parts on the SSD means no noise emitting from the unit whatsoever.
Fast and Reliable
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go drive uses the latest Oxford chipset for both FireWire 800/400 and USB 2.0. Designed to work with SATA hard drives, this chipset is the latest evolution of the best performing FireWire chipsets on the market. With an SSD drive, your data is not affected by movement or even significant physical contact while operating, thus giving you the highest data performance available.