750GB Barracuda ES Hard Disk Drive
Used | OWC Tested
3.5-Inch | SATA 3.0Gb/s | 7200RPM | 16MB Cache
Eco-friendly, high-performance storage for your digital life.
Proven quality and performance
Seagate® Barracuda® ES is a new family of high-capacity enterprise drives, providing 50 percent more storage space within the same system form factor than comparable drives. Barracuda ES drives leverage unparalleled Seagate enterprise technology to deliver the industry's highest 7200-RPM reliability for 24x7 business-critical applications. Barracuda ES maximizes system availability and performance in high drive-count storage systems, thanks to enterprise multi-drive firmware features and best-in-class rotational vibration (RV) tolerance. These enhancements are critical when implementing dense storage solutions, especially in external storage environments (NAS, SAN or RAID systems) where a multitude of drives is often deployed.
The Seagate Advantage
- 750GB provides 50 percent more capacity than competing SATA drives-enabling pioneering systems that scale to new levels of capacity and storage density.
- Highest-reliability 7200-RPM drive-24x7 enterprise reliability from a trusted source, backed by the Seagate 2-Year Warranty
- Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance maintains performance in high-density environments, ideal for closely packed multi-drive system designs.
- The SATA line utilizes perpendicular recording technology to deliver the highest capacity and reliability.
- Seagate is the trusted leader in enterprise storage.
Enabling New Opportunities
- Seagate has applied its unparalleled enterprise technology and manufacturing expertise to deliver a 7200-RPM drive that meets the needs of 24x7, multi-drive, business-critical applications.
- Barracuda ES enables new solutions for 24x7 enterprise duty by delivering the world's highest reliability for 7200-RPM drives.
- With breakthrough capacity enabled by perpendicular recording technology, Barracuda ES provides 50 percent more capacity than any other drive in the industry. Greater capacity/ft ensures maximum cost-effectiveness for capacity-intensive storage applications.