Woodstock, IL – January 5, 2015
– Other World Computing
(OWC), a leading zero emissions
Mac and PC technology company, today announced that the Aura SSD Upgrade for 2013 Mac Pro
and OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock
will be showcased and on display at the OWC CES 2015 booth #30572.
Aura SSD for 2013 Mac Pro
The only SSD upgrade available for the 2013 Mac Pro, the new Aura SSD for Mac Pro has been custom-engineered to deliver the capacity and performance Mac Pro users need for high-speed production workflows in audio, film, photo, and graphics.
OWC Aura SSD upgrades for the 2013 Mac Pro are available for pre-order starting at $899 for the 1TB model and $1479 for the 2TB model. The kits come with all of the tools necessary for a simplified DIY upgrade, including a comprehensive step-by-step installation video and 24/7 award-winning, U.S.-based technical support.
Pricing and Pre-Sale Offer for the New OWC Aura SSD for 2013 Mac Pro:
Learn more and order the OWC Aura SSD for Mac Pro today:
OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock
Enabling unmatched flexibility, connectivity, and performance for Thunderbolt-equipped Macs, the Thunderbolt 2 Dock offers phenomenal connectivity for up to 77 devices. With just one Thunderbolt cable, you can:
Pricing & Pre-Order Availability for the New OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock:
- Daisy-chain up to five additional Thunderbolt devices
- Connect up to five high-powered USB 3.0 devices, including dual side-mounted ports, perfect for charging and syncing iPhone, iPad, and supporting bus-powered devices
- Connect via one Gigabit Ethernet
- Daisy-chain up to 63 devices via FireWire
- Connect one Audio / Mic Line in
- Connect one Audio / Line out
- Add a dazzling Ultra HD 4K display, two 27-inch cinema displays, or even one 4K display and one standard definition display via one HDMI / 4K port
More information and pre-order availability for the new Thunderbolt 2 Dock is available online
"This year, we're thrilled to give industry professionals and consumers alike the opportunity to experience our flagship products first hand at CES 2015," said Larry O'Connor, Founder and CEO, OWC. "The ThunderBolt 2 Dock and Aura SSD for Mac Pro are just two of the many products that help our customers get more from their Macs. See you at CES!"
OWC is the manufacturer and upgrade provider of choice for Apple and PC enthusiasts and has been providing OWC Memory upgrades for Apple computers since the mid-90s. For the last decade, OWC has been building SSD upgrades specifically for Apple computers, winning multiple awards while also earning accolades for OWC External Drives and OWC Optical Drives. Widely recognized for its exemplary customer service, OWC provides extensive US-based technical support for Mac and PC users around the world. As a member of the Apple Developer Program, OWC also produces a catalog of upgrades and accessories, having served the Apple community worldwide since 1988.
OWC's Industry Awards Include:
– Inc. 5,000 "Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America" list honoree 2007-2013
– Reseller Ratings Elite Member 2009-2014
– Better Business Bureau Top Rating of A+ 2010-2014
– About.com Readers' Choice Award winner for best Mac Peripheral Reseller
– Business Intelligence Group 2013 Green Tech Company of the Year
– American Business Awards "Stevie" Gold (2012) and Silver (2014)
– 2015 CES Innovations Honoree for OWC ThunderBay 4 External Storage Solution
– Storage Visions 2015 Visionary Product Award for OWC Envoy Pro mini Portable SSD
© Other World Computing 2015, All Rights Reserved. Other World Computing, OWC, Aura, OWC Envoy and ThunderBay are registered trademarks of New Concepts Development Corporation, registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and/or in Canada. The OWC logo and the Other World Computing logo are the trademarks of New Concepts Development Corporation. Apple, iPad, iPhone, Mac and Mac Pro are the trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other marks may be the trademark or registered trademark property of their respective owners.