Woodstock, IL. – August 12, 2014
– OWC and its US-based award winning support team can help students and educators get the most from their current Mac, and find the best values in reconditioned Macs, with the OWC Back-to-School guide. Whether it's storage, memory, upgrades, or protective gear, this one-stop shop features everything needed for students and educators to get their tech on. And knowledgeable OWC experts are on hand 24/7 to guide students and educators through customized upgrades for the computers they have.
Back-to-School Specials Backed by Award-Winning Service
"OWC can help stretch school budgets, with everything from OWC warrantied pre-owned Macs to the upgrades and accessories that make the most of any new or used Mac," said Larry O'Connor, Founder and CEO, OWC. "As always, everything comes backed by OWC's award-winning service and support."
Whether someone's adding a Time Machine backup to safeguard all that school work, speeding up and expanding the capabilities of an existing Mac to keep it going strong, or buying protective accessories to handle backpack life, OWC is the place people can go for the best Mac upgrades and accessories. And OWC provides the support needed for DIYers with a library of how-to videos and step-by-step instructions as well as full service turnkey upgrade programs. Not sure how to get the most from a Mac? OWC's US-based award-winning support line offers one-on-one expert advice.
OWC Pre-Owned Computers - Tested Quality You Can Trust
OWC, one of the most trusted names in Mac refurbishments, offers a wide variety of pre-owned Macs starting at $139, including: Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, and iMac.
All pre-owned Macs that OWC sells are:
Upgrade and Accessories Specials include:
- Fully tested & inspected by OWC expert technicians
- OS X installed and ready to boot
- Backed by OWC expert support team and warranty
- Free shipping within the contiguous 48 states
- Laptop covers / screen protectors
- Internal SSD and drive upgrades for Apple laptops, Mac minis, iMacs, and select PCs
- Memory upgrades for Apple laptops, Mac minis, iMacs, Mac Pro, and select PCs
- External storage and optical drives
- Laptop headphones, earbuds, and designer bags
- Protective cases, accessories, and screen protectors for iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Displays, keyboards, mice, trackballs, trackpads
For a full list of Back-to-School specials including used Macs, computer upgrades and accessories, go to: http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/school
Photo available at: https://eshop.macsales.com/NewsRoom/images/PR_BTS_2014.jpg
The OWC Advantage - Over 20 Years of Storage Design and Innovation
– OWC tested for optimal compatibility, speed, and reliability
– Comprehensive step-by-step install videos, product manuals, and product info
– 24/7 award-winning, US-based technical support
OWC is the manufacturer and upgrade provider of choice for Apple enthusiasts with OWC Memory upgrades for Apple computers dating as far back as the mid 90s. Over the last decade, OWC specifically built SSD upgrades for Apple computers, winning multiple awards while also earning accolades for OWC External Drives and OWC Optical Drives. OWC also provides extensive US-based technical support for Mac users around the world. As a member of the Apple Developer Program, OWC also produces a catalog of upgrades and accessories having served the Apple community worldwide since 1988.
OWC's Industry Awards Include:
– Inc. 5,000
"Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America" list honoree 2007–2013
– Reseller Ratings
Elite Member 2009-2014
– Better Business Bureau
Top Rating of A+ 2010–2014
Readers' Choice Award winner for best Mac Peripheral Reseller
– Business Intelligence Group
2013 Green Tech Company of the Year
Other World Computing and OWC are registered trademarks of New Concepts Development Corporation, registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and Canada. The OWC logo and the Other World Computing logo are Trademarks of New Concepts Development Corporation. Apple, iMac, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Mac, Macintosh, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro, OS X and Time Machine are the trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other marks may be the trademark or registered trademark property of their respective owners.