Bus-Powered, Multi-Interface Storage Solution
Mac / PC / USB 3.0 & 2.0 / FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 Backwards Compatible)
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go USB 3.0 & 2.0 / FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 Backwards Compatible) Storage Solution provides maximum storage in an ultra-portable, totally bus powered design!
Built with the fastest and most reliable Solid State Drive on the market today. The Mercury SSD line features a suite of industry leading controller technologies for performance and reliability:
- Global wear leveling algorithms automatically distribute data evenly and manage program/erase count, maximizing SSD lifespan.
- StaticDataRefresh technology manages free space, gradually refreshing data across the SSD over time, limiting data corruption.
- Hardware BCH ECC corrects errors up to 66-bit/1KB for superior data retention and drive life.
- Fantastic power consumption: Average 60mW
- Advanced security protocols support 128/256-bit-AES and TCG Opal full-disk encryption.
Compact and Versatile
If you're looking for one of the most compatible mass storage solutions made, look no further! The OWC Mercury On-The-Go drive is all you'll need! Packing a one-two punch of super fast USB 3.0 and FireWire 800, the OWC Mercury On-The-Go has what it takes to truly work cross platform. The Mercury On-The-Go Pro is bus-powered, so it doesn't require an AC adapter!
Cool and Silent
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go's fanless design offers near silent operation while still keeping your drive cool. The built-in aluminum heatsink underneath the drive and passthrough cooling vents on the top of the case work in tandem to provide optimum results.
Fast and Reliable
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go uses the latest Oxford and ASMedia chipset for both USB 3.0 and FireWire 800. Designed to work with SATA hard drives and SSDs, this chipset is the latest evolution for the best performance on the market.