USB 3.0 & 2.0 Storage Solution
Mac / PC / USB 3.0 & 2.0
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go USB 3.0 & 2.0 Storage Solution provides maximum storage in an ultra-portable, totally bus powered design!
Stylishly engineered in a sleek, impact-resistant acrylic enclosure, the Mercury On-The-Go Pro incorporates shock-isolation technology to give maximum protection for your precious data inside. The Mercury On-The-Go Pro is a true must-have for users like you who are seeking High-Performance and Highly Reliable storage weighing less than 11 ounces and that is small enough to fit in your pocket.
Built with the fastest and most reliable Solid State Drive on the market today. The Mercury SSD line features a suite of industry leading controller technologies for performance and reliability:
- Global wear leveling algorithms automatically distribute data evenly and manage program/erase count, maximizing SSD lifespan.
- StaticDataRefresh technology manages free space, gradually refreshing data across the SSD over time, limiting data corruption.
- Hardware BCH ECC corrects errors up to 66-bit/1KB for superior data retention and drive life.
- Fantastic power consumption: Average 60mW
- Advanced security protocols support 128/256-bit-AES and TCG Opal full-disk encryption.
Compact and Versatile
If you're looking for one of the most compatible mass storage solutions made, look no further! The OWC Mercury On-The-Go drive is all you'll need! The OWC Mercury On-The-Go has what it takes to truly work cross platform. The Mercury On-The-Go Pro is bus-powered, so it doesn't require an AC adapter!
Cool and Silent
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go's fanless design offers near silent operation while still keeping your drive cool. The built-in aluminum heatsink underneath the drive and passthrough cooling vents on the top of the case work in tandem to provide optimum results.
SuperSpeed Ready, Yet Backward Compatible
The OWC Mercury On-The-Go can be used with any Macintosh or PC with a USB 3.0 & 2.0 port. Now you can have SuperSpeed performance up to 500MB/s and compatibility with legacy machines!