16-Port 10/100Mb/s Rackmount Switch
Mac / PC / Linux / RJ45
Improve Your Business Network
The Upgrade You Need
The 16-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch TL-SF1016 provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016 can save up to 75%1 of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The 16-Port 10/100Mbps Switch TL-SF1016 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU'S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
- 16 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports MAC address self-learning & auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
- TP-LINK 2 Year Limited Warranty
The rack-mount size steel case design, combined with a safety-certified internal power supply, make the switch the most robust product, which is very cost-effective for a less than 16-user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016 work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this fast Ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
TP-LINK Part Number
- 16 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports
- IEEE 802.3
- EEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- LED front panel - Power, link & activity
- Mac OS
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power savings of up to 75%1
- 32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)
- -40° - 158° F (-40° - 70° C)
- 17.32" x 7.09" x 1.73" (440 x 180 x 44 mm)
Manufacturer provided specifications for TP-LINK p/n TL-SF1016 UPC#: 845973021511
- Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- TP-LINK TL-SF1016 16-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch
- Power cord
- Rackmount kit
- Rubber Feet
- Installation Guide