Created on: May 31, 2022
Last updated: August 21, 2023
Relevant Part Number: OWCPCIE10GB & OWCPCIE10GB2
The OWC 10G Ethernet PCIe Network Adapter card and OWC 2-Port 10G Ethernet PCIe Network Adapter card require a driver to work properly with Windows or Linux.
- Downloaded the required driver by visiting: www.marvell.com/support/downloads.html#
- Filter the available drivers by selecting the following for the available sections:
- Category: Marvell Public Drivers
- Platform: Windows or Linux
- Part Number: AQC108
- NOTE: The OWC 2-Port 10G Ethernet PCIe Network Adapter (OWCPCIE10GB2) card's chipset is AQC113. This option is not available however, the AQC108 driver download will suffice.
- Locate and download the appropriate "Marvell AQtion Driver" from the listed available options.
- NOTE: The "Marvell AQtion Firmware Updater Utility" is not required and should not be downloaded.
- Access the downloaded driver folder and launch the Marvell AQtion Installer.