Offering household power on the go.
The versatile PowerTrip™ 240 Power Inverter from CyberPower converts your vehicle's 12V DC power to household AC power to rapidly charge and operate a portable DVD player, laptop computer, digital camera, small power tool, or any mobile device that uses up to 150 watts of power using the 12V DC power outlet and up to 240 watts of power using battery clamps (not included) on an automotive battery.
The PowerTrip 240 features one AC household outlet and one 2.1-Amp USB power port. Safety features such as a user-replaceable fuse, surge protection, and automatic shutdown protect your connected devices and automotive battery. Other features include a status LED and a 12V DC plug cable.
- Sensitive Electronics Safety Features - Provide surge protection and automatic shutdown to protect electronics against power fluctuations, high temperature, short circuit, and high or low battery conditions.
- Surge Protection - Safeguards electronics against power fluctuations from vehicle startup and shutdown.
- Automatic Shutdown - Prevents accidental power drain from your vehicle's battery.
- USB Charge Port - Rapidly charges and powers USB devices such as tablets (including iPad), smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- AC Power Outlet - Provides household power for laptop computers, entertainment devices, and other consumer electronics.
- User-Replaceable Fuse - Protects connected devices and the vehicle battery from voltage overloads.
- Battery Cables - Attach the power inverter to a vehicle battery to use peak wattage (240 watts).
- 12V DC Power Plug - Powers devices that draw 150 watts or less.