HD Wireless Day & Night Network Camera
Mac / iOS / PC / Android / Ethernet
24/7 Remote Monitoring
For home, business, or anywhere you need it
The Edimax IC-3140W 720p wireless network camera is a versatile monitoring device ideal for monitoring your home, shop or factory during the daytime or at night. With Edimax Plug-n-View technology, no complicated setup is required and you can easily connect the camera to the cloud and monitor remotely from a smartphone, tablet or laptop. The IC-3140W features two-way audio, a motion & sound detection system, built-in microphone & speaker and a MicroSD/SDHC card slot. Motion detection can be configured according to user-defined areas and additionally utilizes a passive infrared sensor (PIR). Motion and audio-triggered snapshots and recording ensure that you capture any illicit or suspicious activity and the wireless user interface allows for easy installation and monitoring.
Plug-n-View for 24/7 Easy Remote Monitoring
Edimax Plug-n-View technology makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your yard, garage, shop, factory or other assets wherever you go. With Plug-n-View technology, you can connect your network camera to the cloud in a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
With a light sensor, image sensor and four infrared LEDs, the IC-3140W is well equipped to meet indoor security and surveillance needs - even in low-light and night-time conditions. And with automatic ICR (IR Cut Filter Removal), infrared light is filtered out during the day time (while allowed to pass at night) ensuring exceptional video color quality at all times.
PIR & Motion Detection Triggered Snapshots & Recording
The powerful built-in motion detection system, with pre-defined detection regions and passive infrared (PIR) temperature sensor, offers peace of mind that you will capture any illicit activity. The PIR sensor detects motion via infrared radiation caused by temperature changes and when motion is detected, the network camera will produce snapshots or video footage of the event immediately – storing the data on a MicroSD/SDHC card or sending it automatically via email or ftp.
Sound Detection Triggered Snapshots & Recording
- Plug-n-View for 24/7 Remote Monitoring with free EdiView app on iPhone, iPad, or Android and EdiView software for computers
- 720p HD Video Quality with high resolution and rich detail
- Night Vision with infrared LEDs, mechanical ICR and auto light sensor
- PIR & Motion Detection triggers snapshots or recording and sends to email and ftp
- Sound Detection triggers snapshots or recording and sends to email and ftp
- Push Notifications & Video Alert with event videos
- Built-in a speaker and microphone for two-way audio support
- MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for local storage
- Wireless & Ethernet connection for flexible placement
- Easy Setup & WPS Support
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n products
- Edimax 2 Year Limited Warranty
The IC-3140W also features sound detection capabilities with a built-in microphone. When sound is detected, the network camera will take snapshots or video footage of the event immediately in the same manner as with motion detection, and store the files locally on a MicroSD/SDHC card or send via email or ftp. Integrated sound offers a further level of security than motion-detection and visual imaging alone, providing critical real-time or post-event information about a situation, particularly in scenarios where events occur outside the camera's field of vision. The sounds of breaking windows, doors or anything else suspicious can still be registered even in situations where the event can't be seen.
Push Notifications & Video Alerts
Push notifications are triggered by PIR, sound or motion detection, and when a detection system is triggered, the IC-3140W additionally sends snapshots or video alerts to email or microSD card. If the camera ever goes offline, push notifications are also sent when the camera comes back online to keep users informed about any unusual activity.
The network camera incorporates a speaker and microphone for two-way audio support, so you can remotely communicate at the camera's location or activate a deterrent alarm - a vital, cost-saving and potentially even life-saving additional security tool.
High Quality Videos
The IC-3140W is built with a wide F2.0 lens which covers an impressive diagonal viewing angle of 78 degrees. With a megapixel CMOS sensor, the network camera is able to capture 720p (1280 x 720) videos at 24 frames per second.
MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for Local Storage
A built-in MicroSD/SDHC card slot supports cards up to 32GB for local storage and backup.
Edimax Part Number
- Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
- Supports dynamic DNS service
- IR filter embedded
- Built-in Passive infrared (PIR) sensor for enhanced motion detection
- Built-in microphone & speaker for two-way audio
- Motion/sound detection recording and alerts to MicroSD/SDHC card, email and FTP
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
- High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
- 1280 x 720 at up to 24fps
- 640 x 480 at up to 30fps
- 320 x 240 at up to 30fps
- 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) port
- Power jack
- Reset/WPS button
- Internal antenna
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensor
- Light sensor
- LED indicators: Internet, LAN/Wi-Fi LNK/ACT, Power
- HD (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x480), QVGA (320 x 240)
- 5, 10, 15, 20, 24 or 30 fps
- IPv4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, RTCP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, PPPoE
- Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n
RF Output Power
- 11b: 16-18dBm
- 11g: 14-16dBm
- 11n: 11-13dBm
- 4 x IR LEDs
- IR LEDs for night illumination up to 15 feet
- 20% - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.07" (65.0 x 110.0 x 27.2 mm)
Manufacturer provided specifications for Edimax p/n IC-3140W UPC#: 649659028890
- Maximum performance, actual data rates, and coverage will vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors.
- Actual viewing resolution and frame rate of network cameras depend on connection speed.
- Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice as per Edimax.
- Network Camera IC-3140W
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Kit
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM with utility software and user manual
EdiView Finder for IP Surveillance Network Camera is an utility software to setup and manage Edimax network cameras. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows, has a web management interface, a 16-channel viewer, and is firmware upgradeable. It also has an iOS