Smart HD Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt Network Camera w/ Temperature & Humidity Sensor, Day & Night
Mac / iOS / PC / Android / Ethernet
Advanced 24/7 Remote Monitoring
For home, business, or anywhere you need it
The Edimax IC-7113W 720p HD Pan and Tilt Wi-Fi network camera is a versatile monitoring device ideal for monitoring your home, shop or factory during the daytime and at night. With Edimax Plug-n-View technology, no complicated setup is required and you can easily connect the camera to the cloud and monitor remotely from a smartphone, tablet or laptop. The IC-7113W features a motion & sound detection system, two-way audio, built-in microphone & speaker, built-in selectable lullabies, temperature & humidity sensor and a microSD/SDHC card slot. Motion and sound-triggered recording ensure that you capture any unusual activity and the wireless user interface allows for easy installation and monitoring. And with the EdiView II smartphone app, the fully-featured IC-7113W enables your smartphone or tablet to transform into a baby or mobile monitor.
Plug-n-View for easy 24/7 remote monitoring
Edimax Plug-n-View technology makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your yard, garage, shop, factory or other assets wherever you go. With Plug-n-View technology you can connect your network camera to the cloud in a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
With a light sensor, image sensor and eight infrared LEDs the IC-7113W is well equipped to meet indoor security and surveillance needs - even in low-light and night-time conditions. And with automatic ICR (IR Cut Filter Removal), infrared light is filtered out during the day time (while allowed to pass at night) ensuring exceptional video color quality at all times.
Motorized pan & tilt
With the ability to pan ±355 degrees and tilt ±120 degrees, the IC-7113W gives you a wider viewing angle than the average network camera. You can control the camera's pan and tilt remotely via a web browser and smartphone app.
Motion detection triggered recording
The powerful built-in multi-area motion detection system ensures that you have evidence of any unusual activity. You can pre-define multiple areas in the monitored range for motion detection; and when motion is detected in the specified areas, the network camera will produce video footage of the event immediately – storing the data on a microSD/SDHC card or sending it automatically to email or FTP.
- Plug-n-View for 24/7 Remote Monitoring with free EdiView II app on iPhone, iPad, Android, or EdiView software for computers
- Night Vision with infrared LEDs and auto light sensor
- Motorized Pan & Tilt for wider viewing angle
- Multi-Area Motion & Sound Detection triggers recording and sends to email or ftp
- Push Notifications with Video Alerts when motion or sound is detected
- Two-Way Audio with built-in microphone and speaker for easy on-site communication and alerts
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) ensures crisp and clear sound quality during two-way audio communications
- Built-in Lullaby can be played through the network camera to sooth your child to sleep
- Temperature & Humidity Detection with Push Notification Alerts when above or below preset levels
- Wireless & Ethernet Connection for flexible placement
- Easy Setup & WPS Support
- Edimax 2 Year Limited Warranty
Sound detection triggered recording
The IC-7113W also features sound detection capabilities with a built-in microphone. When sound is detected, the network camera will take video footage of the event immediately in the same manner as with motion detection, and store the files locally on a microSD/SDHC card or send to email and FTP. Integrated sound offers a furthur level of security than motion-detection and visual imaging alone, providing critical real-time or post-event information about a situation, particularly in scenarios where events occur outside the camera's field of vision. The sounds of baby crying, dog barking, breaking windows, doors or anything else suspicious can still be registered even in situations where the event can't be seen.
Push notifications with video alerts
Push notifications are triggered by sound or motion detection, and when a detection system is triggered the IC-7113W additionally sends video alerts to email or microSD card. If the camera ever goes offline, push notifications are also sent when the camera comes back online to keep users informed about any unusual activity.
The network camera incorporates a speaker and microphone for two-way audio support, so you can remotely communicate at the camera's location such as comforting a baby with mom's voice or activating a deterrent alarm - a vital, cost-saving and potentially even life-saving additional security tool. The speaker volume can be controlled by the smartphone app or web-based UI.
Acoustic echo cancellation
The IC-7113W's Acoustic Echo Cancellation feature ensures crisp and clear sound quality during two-way audio communications. Industry standard echo-cancelling technology usually found in telephony and VoIP systems provides a new level of sound quality for home network cameras and allows you to listen, talk and communicate remotely with the camera's location without sound quality issues causing interruptions or difficulty. When trusted with home security or checking on your child, the IC-7113W performs at the highest level and lets your hear exactly what's going on.
Play the built-in lullaby using the smartphone app or web-based UI to soothe your child to sleep. Additional lullabies, songs, bedtime stories, or even a pre-stored recording of mom's voice on the external microSD card can also be played through the network camera speaker to the kids. The speaker volume can be controlled by the smartphone app or web-based UI.
Temperature & humidity detection and alerts
Built-in temperature and humidity sensors can sense the surrounding environment and provide a live view of the environment's status in the smartphone app or web-based UI. When the temperature or humidity is too high or too low, the network camera can also send out alerts through smartphone push notifications or emails, ensuring the most comfortable environment for you and your family.
High quality videos
The IC-7113W is built with a wide F2.0 lens which covers an impressive diagonal viewing angle of 78 degrees. With a megapixel CMOS sensor, the network camera is able to capture 720p (1280 x 720) videos at 30 frames per second.
MicroSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
A built-in microSD/SDHC card slot supports cards up to 32GB for local storage and backup.
Edimax Part Number
- Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
- Pan ±355 degrees and tilt ±120 degrees viewing angle
- Supports dynamic DNS service
- Built-in microphone & speaker for two-way audio
- Motion/sound detection recording and alerts to MicroSD/SDHC card, email and FTP
- Built-in lullaby
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
- High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
- 1280 x 720 at up to 30fps
- 640 x 360 at up to 30fps
- 320 x 176 at up to 30fps
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port
- Power jack
- Reset/WPS button
- 2 x Antenna (1 external & 1 internal)
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot
- Light sensor
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- LED indicators
- HD (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 360), QVGA (320 x 176)
- IPv4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, RTCP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, PPPoE
- Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n
RF Output Power
- 11b: 16-18dBm
- 11g: 14-16dBm
- 11n: 11-13dBm
- 8 x IR LEDs
- IR LEDs for night illumination up to 15 feet
- 0° - 40° C (32° - 104° F)
- 10% - 90% (non-condensing)
- 5.04" x 4.80" x 4.57" (128 x 122 x 116 mm)
Manufacturer provided specifications for Edimax p/n IC-7113W UPC#: 649659028913
- Maximum performance, actual data rates, and coverage will vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors.
- Actual viewing resolution and frame rate of network cameras depend on connection speed.
- Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice as per Edimax.
- Network Camera IC-7113W
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Kit
- CD-ROM with utility software and user manual
- Quick Installation Guide
EdiView Finder for IP Surveillance Network Camera is an utility software to setup and manage Edimax network cameras. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows, has a web management interface, a 16-channel viewer, and is firmware upgradeable. It also has an iOS