HD Wi-Fi Mini Outdoor Network Camera
with 139° Wide Angle View, Day & Night
Mac / iOS / PC / Android / Ethernet
Wide Angle 24/7 Remote Monitoring
Innovative outdoor network camera
The Edimax IC-9110W is an innovative outdoor network camera with a unique two-piece design featuring an outdoor network camera and an indoor Wi-Fi unit, providing freedom to place the camera anywhere you need. It's a versatile monitoring device ideal for monitoring your home, shop or factory during the daytime or at night. With Edimax Plug-n-View technology, no complicated setup is required and you can easily connect the camera to the cloud and monitor remotely from a smartphone, tablet or laptop. The IC-9110W additionally features a motion detection system and a built-in a microSD/SDHC card slot. Motion detection can be configured according to user-defined areas. Motion-triggered recording ensures that you capture any illicit or suspicious activity and the wireless user interface allows for easy installation and monitoring.
Innovative outdoor network camera with indoor Wi-Fi unit
The smart and secure design includes an indoor Wi-Fi unit to connect to your router, and an outdoor camera which connects to the indoor Wi-Fi unit with just a single cable. This allows for greater freedom when placing your camera outside. And it's IP-66 rated for water & dust resistance with an anti-cut bracket. The indoor main unit also features a microSD card slot for storage.
Plug-n-View for 24/7 easy remote monitoring
Edimax Plug-n-View technology makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your yard, garage, shop, factory or other assets wherever you go. With Plug-n-View technology, you can connect your network camera to the cloud in a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
With a light sensor, image sensor and 20 infrared LEDs, the IC-9110W is well equipped to meet outdoor security and surveillance needs - even in low-light and night-time conditions. And with automatic ICR (IR Cut Filter Removal), infrared light is filtered out during the day time (while allowed to pass at night) ensuring exceptional video color quality at all times.
Motion detection triggered recording
- Innovative Outdoor Network Camera with indoor Wi-Fi Unit, providing more freedom to place the camera anywhere
- Plug-n-View for 24/7 Remote Monitoring with free EdiView II app on iPhone, iPad, Android, and 16 channel viewer software for computers
- 720p HD Video Quality with high resolution and rich detail
- Night Vision with infrared LEDs, ICR (IR Cut Filter Removal) and auto light-sensor
- Motion Detection triggers recording and sends to email and ftp
- Push Notifications & Video Alert with event videos
- Indoor Wi-Fi Unit with microSD/SDHC Card Slot for local storage and better security
- Industrial Durability Outdoor Camera with IP66 waterproof rating and anti-cut bracket system
- Wireless & Ethernet Connection for flexible placement, and compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n products
- Easy Setup with EdiView II mobile app and additional WPS support
- Edimax 2 Year Limited Warranty
The powerful built-in motion detection system with pre-defined detection regions, offers peace of mind that you will capture any illicit activity. The network camera will produce video footage of the event immediately – storing the data on a microSD/SDHC card or sending it automatically via email or ftp.
Push notifications with video alerts
Supports push notifications with video alerts of events. When motion detection is triggered, the IC-9110W starts to record video clips to a microSD card and sends push notifications to your mobile devices, or sends email with event videos.
High quality videos
The IC-9110W is built with a wide F2.0 lens which covers an impressive diagonal viewing angle of 139 degrees. With a megapixel CMOS sensor, the network camera is able to capture 720p (1280 x 720) videos at 30 frames per second.
IP66 outdoor waterproof
The IC-9110W outdoor case has a solid metal IP66-rated waterproof housing that protects the camera from dirt and rain. A wire-in bracket protects cables from damage or tampering and provides a clean installation.
microSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
A built-in MicroSD/SDHC card slot supports cards up to 32GB for local storage and backup.
Edimax Part Number
- Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
- 139 degrees diagonal viewing angle
- Supports dynamic DNS service
- Motion detection recording and alerts to microSD/SDHC card, email and FTP
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
- High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
- 1280 x 720 at up to 30fps
- 640 x 360 at up to 30fps
- 320 x 176 at up to 30fps
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port, supports passive PoE injector
- Power jack
- Reset/WPS button
- Detachable external antenna
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot
- Light sensor
- LED indicators: Internet, LAN/Wi-Fi LINK/ACT, Power
- HD (1280 x 720), 640 x 360, 320 x 176
- 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 fps
- IPv4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, RTCP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, PPPoE
- Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n
RF Output Power
- 11b: 16-18dBm
- 11g: 14-16dBm
- 11n: 11-13dBm
- 20 x IR LEDs
- IR LEDs for night illumination up to 15m (49.2ft) or 7m ( 23.0ft) for clear image
- Indoor Main Unit: 32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)
- Outdoor Camera: -4° - 122° F (-20° - 50° C)
- 20% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Outodoor camera: 2.5" x 2.5" x 5.8" (63.5 x 63.5 x 147.8 mm)
- Indoor main unit: 4.1" x 1.2" x 0.8" (105.0 x 30.5 x 21.0 mm)
- Outdoor camera: 0.72lb (330g)
- Indoor main unit: 0.10 (45g)
Manufacturer provided specifications for Edimax p/n IC-9110W UPC#: 649659028906
- Maximum performance, actual data rates, and coverage will vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors.
- Actual viewing resolution and frame rate of network cameras depend on connection speed.
- Minimum 8GB capacity microSD recommended. Less than 2GB capacity is not supported.
- Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice as per Edimax.
- Network Camera IC-9110W (Outdoor Camera & Inddor Main Unit)
- Power Adapter
- Detachable External Antenna
- Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Kit
- Outdoor camera screws
- Indoor main unit screw
- Adhesive pad
- Wall template
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM with Utility Software and User Manual
EdiView Finder for IP Surveillance Network Camera is an utility software to setup and manage Edimax network cameras. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows, has a web management interface, a 16-channel viewer, and is firmware upgradeable. It also has an iOS