Smart Plug Switch with Power Meter
Intelligent Home Energy Management
iOS / Android
Remotely Control & Manage Your Power Needs
Create a dynamic home
The Edimax Smart Plug Switch with Power Meter connects people to their homes, and the things they use every day. Designed to make homes more dynamic, functional and work better for modern lifestyles, Smart Plug products give users intelligent control over all of their home electronics. The Smart Plug Switch Power Meter plugs into any wall socket and enables you to switch or schedule a connected electronic device on/off from your smartphone, and the embedded power meter allows you to monitor and manage power usage. Power can be set to automatically switch off when a user-defined usage limit is reached, and the Power Meter can also send notification emails about alarm events. Just plug an appliance into the Smart Plug Power Meter and see how Smart Plug products can work for you and your home.
Monitor & manage your power
The Smart Plug with Power Meter is a new generation of smart plug for your home. Use your smartphone or tablet to switch things on or off from anywhere, and monitor the status and power usage of your appliances. Get valuable data about power usage around your home with daily, weekly and monthly stats available to help you identify where you can save energy, presented via easy-to-understand visuals in the free smartphone & tablet home-management app, which you can use to monitor, control and schedule all of the devices connected to Edimax Smart Plugs around your home.
- Switch on & off via iPhone, iPad & Android
- Monitor & manage your power
- Automated power usage reports & email alerts
- Automatic budget control feature
- Real time power data and history with daily, weekly & monthly stats
- Wireless installation with a smartphone or tablet
- No additional hardware required
- Edimax 2 Year Limited Warranty
Instant savings with auto budget
Start saving money right out of the box with the built-in budget feature. Set a daily, weekly or monthly power limit for your appliance and the Smart Plug will automatically switch off and give you an email alert when you hit the limit. You can set the limit as well as view your history, in kWh or in real currency ($s) for a genuine, easy insight into how much you spend on each appliance and when it should be switched off. And a Smart Plug with Power Meter stores your history for up to twelve months, so you can analyze and find out exactly what's draining your budget. You'll probably be surprised by how much you can save.
Helpful, safe and efficient
Build an intelligent, energy-efficient home with Smart Plugs, which are designed to make homes work better for modern lifestyles. A Smart Plug with Power Meter will keep you updated with helpful email alarm notifications and budget alerts, and can provide daily, weekly or monthly power usage reports. And it offers peace of mind that your home is safe - you can check the status of appliances remotely when you're out so you'll never have to worry about leaving something switched on again. Save money, lead an energy-efficient life and stay connected to the things you every day.
Easy setup & smart notifications
Setup couldn't be any easier and is all done on your smartphone or tablet. Once the Smart Plug is up and running, email notifications can keep you updated about alarm events and which appliances and electronics are switched on/off via the EdiPlug app. Receive power usage reports and notifications that usage is over your budget. Make sure your intelligent home is working properly and keep track of what's going on in a busy, family home.
Edimax Part Number
- Firmware upgradeable
- iPhone,iPad, & Android App
- Remote access (Internet)
- Email notifications
- Schedule control
- Budget control
- Operating Voltage: 100–240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50–60Hz
- Max. Load Capacity:
- LED Indicator: Power, Switch, Network
- Buttons: Reset, Switch
- Power information: Current, KW, KWH
- Accuracy: ±3% (PF 1.0)
- Data refresh: Every 5 seconds
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Coverage: Up to 10M
- Frequency Band: 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz
- Wi-Fi Security: WEP,WPA/WPA2,WPS
- Protocol: Client UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP
- 11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- 32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)
- 5% - 80% (non-condensing)
- 4.13" x 2.52" x 2.36" (105 x 64 x 60 mm)
- US Plug type: 0.33lb (150g)
Manufacturer provided specifications for Edimax p/n SP-2101W UPC#: 649659032378
- Maximum performance, actual data rates, and coverage will vary depending on network conditions and environmental factors.
- For indoor use only.
- Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice as per Edimax.
- SP-2101W Smart Plug Switch
- Quick Install Guide
- CD with User Manual
The App connects people to their homes, and the things they use every day. Designed to make homes more dynamic, functional and work better for modern lifestyles, EdiPlug App give users intelligent control over all of their home electronics that plugged in smart plug. Available for both iOS