Unlike common military-impact test grade iPhone® case materials, the NuGuard KX uses state-of-the-art X-Orbing gel technology to absorb and evenly distribute kinetic energy. This revolutionary technology is then engineered into an effective one-piece design that's available in eight attractive color combinations.
The NuGuard KX has been Mil-Spec drop test certified by Quanta Laboratories to MIL-STD-810G U.S. Military Standard for elite protection. Yet, the KX only measures slightly over 1/2" thick (including phone) so it can still easily fit in your pocket.
Its Edge Guard over-molding provides enhanced iPhone screen edge protection without interfering with edge-to-edge touch finger accessibility to ensure hassle-free touch keyboarding and ability to drag and organize app icons from screen to screen.
With its precision cutouts, the NuGuard KX allows for full access to all of the iPhone's ports and buttons. This KX features a smooth matte finish on backside that makes for extreme easy pocket/purse removal. And installation and removal of your iPhone from the KX is easy, taking only seconds.
The strongest case also deserves the strongest warranty, with a best-in-class replacement lifetime guarantee.
- Revolutionary X-Orbing gel technology absorbs, evenly distributes kinetic energy
- Quanta Laboratories certified to withstand Shock Test Method of the MIL-STD-810G U.S. Military Standard
- One piece design - hard shell integrated with soft interior core
- Exceptional protection without being bulky
- Fast and simple install takes only seconds
- Easy access to all ports and buttons
- Smooth matte finish offers easy pocket/purse removal removal
- Backed by a best-in-class replacement NewerTech NuGuard KX Lifetime Limited Warranty
- No Risk, No Hassle 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. For more information on OWC return policies, click here.