Your eyes and body will thank you when you place your iPad atop the GripBase Pedestal.
No more leaning over, straining your neck, or squinting your eyes to view your iPad's display...this unique accessory opens up a new world of comfortable viewing flexibility.
It easily attaches to the included protective GripStand case which holds your iPad Air securely while still allowing full access to all controls and connections.
You can raise your iPad from 38 inches to nearly five feet, swivel it 360° and position it at virtually any angle for accessing music or song lists in the recording studio, making presentations in the classroom or boardroom, even reading or watching movies in bed.
Keeping the entire assembly securely grounded is a heavy-duty, plastic coated 12.55 pound base. Besides being nearly impossible to tip over, the GripBase Pedestal won't mar your floors should you need to reposition it.
- Extends from 38 inches to nearly five feet high
- Ribbed twist lock prevents extension shaft slippage
- Full 360 degree rotation for easy selection of landscape or portrait viewing modes. No need to remove case...just spin to desired orientation.
- Tilt and swivel to virtually any angle
- Heavy duty, plastic coated 12.55 pound base
- Included protective GripStand case attaches and removes in seconds for mobile use