DIY Upgrade Bundle
500GB 6G SSD Upgrade Bundle w/ Express Enclosure for Mac mini (2014 - Current)
Mac / USB 3.0
Mercury Electra 6G SSD
Upgrade Your Internal Drive
Get more storage when you upgrade or replace the existing 2.5" drive in your Mac mini
The Drive and Tools you need to upgrade or replace the existing 2.5" Drive in your 2014 or later Mac mini. Plus, make the drive being replaced an external for data transfer, backup, and/or additional portable storage.
Everything you need in one package
Immediately ready to assemble and:
- Backup and store your data with style and confidence.
- Take your data with you - small enough to keep in a pocket!
- Easily add additional laptop storage with no AC adapter required.
Examples of how this bus-powered Express bundle can be used in real world situations:
- Relocate your "home folder" to your Express and have your files with you at home, at work or on the road without the need to synchronize your machines.
- Clone your current internal SATA hard drive in your laptop to the new drive. Then install the new, larger drive in your laptop and keep the smaller drive in your Express for additional storage space.
- Keep a copy of your iTunes library on your external drive to play on multiple machines.
- Have the piece of mind of a complete backup plan. Create a bootable clone of your hard drive at regular intervals so if your computer goes down, your productivity doesn't go down with it. Boot to another computer and keep on working!
Yes, You Can Do-it-Yourself
OWC is committed to your success. If you need a bit more guidance, simply contact OWC's award-winning U.S. based Technical Support
. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.