M.2 SSD to PCIe 4.0 Adapter Card
New Condition | Open Box
The speed boosting, capacity expanding M.2 SSD to PCIe adapter card for performance upgraders, system builders, and server admins
Boost. Expand. Maximize.
If you’re looking to upgrade your desktop machine’s performance, build a custom system, or expand a server’s capabilities, the Accelsior 1M2 is the cost-effective solution. This x4 PCIe M.2 SSD adapter card lets you add your choice of M-Key M.2 PCIe SSD to increase the speed and storage/backup capacity of your 2019 Mac Pro, 2012 and 2010 Mac Pro, or PC tower and enjoy:
- Near instant start-up and business critical app launching
- Real-time processing of intensive transfer tasks like multi-stream video editing
- Shorter render, capture, and process times in video suites like Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro/Pro X, DaVinci Resolve, and Avid Pro Tools
- Quicker production capabilities in photo and audio platforms like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Apple Logic Pro X
- Faster game level-loading, responsiveness, and save times
- More years of productive use from your machine
Low Frills…High Thrills
When your primary upgrade goal is to make your machine as fast as possible with maximum cost effectiveness, the Accelsior 1M2 adapter card is the answer. It was designed with one, no-frills purpose: utilize an open PCIe slot to deliver the thrilling speed advantage of an M.2 PCIe SSD like the OWC Aura P12. No RAID decisions, no set-up hassle, no SATA bottleneck…just add your own drive to this card for pure unadulterated storage performance that can’t be beat.
Perfect Inside or Out
By supporting PCIe 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.0 motherboards and able to plug into x4/x8/x16 PCIe slots, the Accelsior 1M2 adapter card is a perfect performance upgrade for a wide variety of full-sized and small form factor computers.
If your Mac/PC doesn’t have an open or compatible PCIe slot but is Thunderbolt 3 compatible, the Accelsior 1M2 adapter card can be used externally in a PCIe Expansion chassis like the OWC Mercury Helios 3S.
The Accelsior 1M2 adapter card transforms into a storage solution in three easy steps:
- Insert your SSD into the Accelsior 1M2 connector port.
- Secure the SSD to the Accelsior 1M2 with supplied screw.
- Install the Accelsior 1M2 into an open PCIe x4 or greater slot.