with Patriot SD Card
128GB Patriot LX Class 10 SDXC
For iPod 5 Generation and Later
- Revive an iPod with a damaged HDD
- Dramatically increase existing iPod storage capacities
- Increased speed, versatility, and data protection
- Continue building your extensive media catalog
Classic on the Outside. Modern on the Inside.
Enjoy faster access times and better skip protection on your updated iPod. Tarkan's iFlash allows you to install an SDHC or SDXC storage card in place of the HDD to modernize your classic model iPod. With Tarkan iFlash and 128GB Patriot LX Series Class 10 SDXC you will fall in love with your iPod all over again.
Give your iPod another nine lives in just three easy steps.
- Remove your iPod's current HDD
- Insert an SDHC or SDXC flash card, up to 256GB, into iFlash
- Install iFlash into your iPod
With Tarkan iFlash and a 128GB Patriot SDXC Flash card installed, you can now store your music, movies and photos on non-volatile flash memory with faster access times and better skip protection than the original HDD that came with your iPod.
This is your classic iPod, only better.
Note: 6th Generation iPod Classic (80, 160, and 120GB) are limited to 128GB due to software limitations in the OS.