Desktop 10 For Mac
OEM Version | No Retail Box
All purchases of Parallels 10 dated July 29th, 2015 through October 31st, 2015 are entitled to a FREE online upgrade to Parallels 11 when it is released on August 19th, 2015
Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac is the #1 choice of OWC customers who want to seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side, without rebooting or compromising performance.
The Mac you Love. The Windows you Need.
Parallels Desktop® 10 for Mac is the world's easiest, fastest, and most powerful solution for running Windows applications on a Mac — without rebooting.
Install Windows or move your PC documents, files and applications on to your Mac in few easy steps. Use the full-fledged Windows versions of your productivity apps like Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, Access, and other applications not available on the Mac
If you're new to Mac, keep the familiar Windows experience on your Mac including using them in full screen. If you love the Mac OS interface, use Windows apps like they were native Mac apps
Copy & paste text and images and drag & drop files between Windows and Mac and launch and access Windows applications directly from the Mac Dock and use Mac gestures in Windows applications
Versatile for Home, Work and School
Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac enables one Mac to handle all of your computing needs. Run the PC programs you need for work or play and the Mac applications you need and love side-by-side without rebooting.
Getting started is easy
The Parallels Wizard helps you get going. Move your existing Windows installation including your applications and files to your Mac or install a fresh copy of Windows with just a few clicks.
New in Desktop 10
- Get ready for OS X Yosemite (10.10) You'll enjoy cool new features of Yosemite in your Windows apps.
- Open Windows documents 48% faster!
- Best performance ever - up to 50% faster and 30% longer battery life
- Disk Space Wizard reclaims disk space in a few easy clicks when you need it most
- 1-click optimization automatically set your virtual machine settings for optimal performance based on what you do most
- Mac native "Save as" in Microsoft Office 2013 applications to Dropbox, Google Drive, and iCloud Drive (when Yosemite is available) if they are set up on your Mac.
- Mac native "Share" to Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo etc. in Windows applications
Mac OS X Mavericks and Yosemite Support
Run Windows applications like they were made for Mac. Experience Mavericks intuitive features like Dictionary, Dictation, Launchpad and Mission Control in your Windows applications
Work with graphic and resource hungry applications with lightning speed or play your favorite PC game on Mac.
A must-have in the Mac-based business
An office full of Macs can still run the business-critical Windows applications that you, your customers and your partners need.
Need More than Windows?
Run Google Chrome, Linux and many other operating systems simultaneously. With Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac, you've made the leap to anywhere, anytime, any platform computing. Unite your Mac and Windows world into one harmonious universe.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- An Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
- At least 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- At least 850 MB of space available on the boot volume (the volume that has Mac OS X) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Enough free disk space for each virtual machine and its applications (at least 15 GB for each installation of Windows)
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later, OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks or later, OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion or later, or OS X 10.7.6 Lion or later.
To identify your computer's processor, memory, and Mac OS X version, choose Apple menu > About This Mac.
- Internet connection required for product activation, select features, and online updates.
One of the following:
- A Windows installation disc, or other installation media for the operating systems you want to use alongside Mac OS X
- An Internet connection to download and install freely available operating system such as Ubuntu or Google Chrome.
If you're using OS X Lion or later, you can setup a second copy of OS X to be used as a guest operating system alongside your main system, without having to purchase or download another copy of OS X.
Manufacturer provided specifications for Parallels p/n PDFM10XL-OEM1DVD-EN UPC#: 846829003002