16GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
Specifically designed to meet the High Capacity, High Definition Audio and Video requirement for the latest Digital Cameras, DV Recorders, and Mobile Phones.
Transcend’s SDHC card is based on the new generation of SD cards (SD 2.0) that support the FAT32 file system format. Fully Class 6 compliant, the card features fast data transfer speeds (guaranteed minimum write speed of 6MB/s) and satisfies the high-capacity demands of today’s new SDHC devices such as high-end digital cameras or digital camcorders.
You can store your entire music or picture collections, video clips, or even full-length high quality movies.
Transcend’s SDHC card also includes special features such as a mechanical write protection switch that keeps your important data safe from accidental deletion or over-writing. Transcend’s SDHC Class 6 series features ECC (Error Correcting Code) to automatically detect and correct errors during data transfer, preventing data corruption and missing files. Transcends manufactures all of its SDHC cards using brand name NAND Flash chips and premium quality components to ensure robust, long-life durability and performance.
For further peace of mind, all SDHC cards are comprehensively tested for compatibility and reliability, and carry Transcend’s renowned Lifetime Warranty.
- Fully compatible with SD 2.0 Standards
- SDHC Class 6 compliant
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- 1.26" Length x 0.94" Height x 0.08" Thick (32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Secure Digital High Capacity card are designed for use in SDHC-enabled devices.*
- The SDHC format enables cards of higher density than standard SD. Physically both are the same profile.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- *SDHC cards are designed for use in SDHC-enabled devices and are not backwards compatible with standard SD legacy devices.
Write a Review
4 / 5
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers would recommend this product
Card is a card
February 12, 2015
I haven't used this yet but I am sure it will be fine -- if not, I know OWC will replace it for me. Heck, I am moving -- I can't even FIND it right now, sorry!! LOL I would recommend this item to a friend!
Location: North Carolina
Experience Level: Power User
Owned Product: less than a month