- Blu-ray On Your Mac Select drives include "Quad Interface" – eSATA, FireWire 800/400 and USB2.0. Perfect for fast transfers and limiting read/write errors.
- Blue Laser A blue laser can be focused to a much smaller spot than a red laser can. This smaller, tighter focus means that up to 50GB can be packed onto a single disc.
- Native Support Burn Blu-ray data discs right from Mac OS Finder! Blank Blu-ray discs burn just like a blank CD or DVD. Insert a blank BD-R and it will mount on your desktop where you can drag and drop any files for burning.
- Author Pro Movies You can author Blu-ray movies with Toast 10 Pro, Final Cut Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro and Encore CS4/CS5.
Backup Blu-ray Discs
Make Backups of your Blu-ray discs that you already own, or keep a duplicate of a disc in case the original gets damaged.
External & Internal
Blu-ray Drive Options
- Store up to 50GB on a single disc
- Connect with fast connections like eSATA, FireWire 800/400 and USB 2.0
- Blu-ray read & write speeds up to 12x
- Up to 16x DVD, 8x DVD-DL, 48x CD
- Backup data
- Create home movies