OWC Atlas Pro
Premium, High Capacity CFexpress Type B Memory Cards for Speedy RAW Image + up to 8K Video Capture
Confidently Capture Every Crucial Moment
Just like the Atlas rockets that powered the historic Mercury human spaceflights into full orbit, OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress memory cards will launch your creative capabilities into a new world. Rugged and OWC Beyond Fast™, these cards are ideal for professional photographers, videographers and content creators. OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress cards are the perfect solution for reliably capturing RAW images and up to 8K footage of fast-moving sports, nature, and other action scenes in demanding locations.
Utilizes the latest flash storage technologies to provide leading-edge performance, durability, and reliability
Fully compatible with the latest Canon, Nikon, and Panasonic cameras
Fast write speeds let you offload data to your computer for immediate file access and quicker post-production
Fully meets CFexpress Type B 1.0 and 2.0 specifications
Impact, bend, shock, UV ray, and x-ray resistant
Up to 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Built for Pros by the Flash Pros
Drawing on our experience as a leading developer of flash storage since 2010, we’ve engineered Atlas Pro cards with advanced performance and data management technologies. Atlas Pro media cards are built to maximize the capabilities of your DSLR, mirrorless, and video camera. So, you can go from shooting footage to transferring those irreplaceable images to your computer with the highest efficiency possible.
Shoot, Store, and Swap… Anywhere
OWC Atlas Pro cards can shrug off the toughest environmental challenges, including x-rays, UV rays, shocks, drops, and extreme temperatures. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap with total peace of mind. Atlas Pro cards have your work – and your back – well protected.
When your subject is fast-moving action with the story best told by multiple images, Atlas Pro Ultra is ready for rapid-fire burst mode and high resolution 8K video capture. It offers sustained 1392MB/s (640GB) or 1490MB/s (320GB) write speed3 – 4.5x faster than what 8K capable cameras typically require4 - so you can confidently get every crucial moment at one-time events like sports, weddings, and concerts.
Which OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress Card Is Right for You?
|Primary Use: broad range of still and moving image capture applications|
|Primary Use: high resolution video capture and long, sustained burst image capture applications||—|
|Continuous/Burst Mode Capable||—||
Over 1390MB/s sustained write speeds3
|Peak Data Rates||Read: 1791MB/s
|OWC Limited Warranty||3 Years||5 Years|
Canon: R5C, R5, 1DX Mk III, C500 MKII, C300 MKIII
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with up to a 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.Learn More
- Up to 1791MB/s read and up to 1669MB/s write (max) performance was observed based on testing OWC Atlas Pro CFX cards in a PCIe card reader connected to a Windows 10 Pro PC equipped with a ASRock H270M Pro4 motherboard with an Intel Core i7-7700 4.2GHz processor and 32GB RAM running CrystalDiskMark 6.02, 1GB range, QD=32T1. Performance will vary depending on host hardware, software, usage, Atlas card model, and Atlas card storage capacity used.
- Compatible with XQD devices that have had their firmware updated to support CFexpress media.
- 1392MB/s (640GB) and 1490MB/s (320GB) sustained write performance was observed based on testing OWC Atlas Pro Ultra 640GB and 320GB cards with a Windows 10 Pro PC equipped with a PCIe CFexpress card adapter, ASRock H270M Pro4 motherboard with an Intel Core i7-7700 4.2GHz processor and 32GB RAM running HD_Speed (8MB Block size, write test, lowest speed recorded during the first entire fill of card). Performance will vary depending on host hardware, software, and card used.
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III and Canon EOS R5 8K RAW minimum bitrate of 325MB/s.
- Originally supported XQD, later received firmware update to provide CFexpress media support.