OWC USB-C Travel Dock E
The best mini-sized dock to connect, charge, display, and import on-the-go via one integrated cable
The Best Just Got Better
When the gadget pros at Ars Technica called the OWC USB-C Travel Dock the “Best Hub for iPad” and the “Best Travel Hub,” we thought our work was done. But we always strive to make the best even better. So, when tech users said they wanted an Ethernet port on their travel dock, their wish was our command. The same unrivaled high-speed data performance, pass-through power, and versatility…now with the reliability of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity! Meet the 6-port OWC Travel Dock E.
Maximize your mobile connectivity with two USB 3.2 Type-A ports, HDMI 2.0 port, SD card reader, Gigabit Ethernet port, and USB-C power pass through
Ingest Your Work
Copy photos and movies at speeds up to 312MB/s via the SD card reader
Fast and Convenient
Connect a portable drive, keyboard, or mouse via one of the USB 3 ports1
Bus powered, or use an existing USB-C power adapter to provide up to 100W pass-through charging power to a notebook or other device3
Charge small mobile devices like wireless earbuds, smartwatches, and most smartphones through one of the USB 3 ports2
Lightweight, palm-sized aluminum housing with integrated USB-C cable
See the Bigger Picture
Connect to displays, TVs, and projectors with up to 4K resolution via the HDMI 2.0 port
Works with All
Adds ports to Macs, PCs, iPads/iPad Pros, tablets, or phones with a built-in USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
Say goodbye to low quality, patchy Wi-Fi by connecting to the Gigabit Ethernet port
Mobile Life, Simplified
The OWC USB-C Travel Dock E reduces the hassle of adapter and dongle heft, while expanding your connectivity options with six essential ports:
- (2) USB 3 Type-A
- HDMI 2.0
- SD card reader
- Gigabit Ethernet
- USB-C power pass through
Through its integrated USB-C connecting cable, the compact Travel Dock E lets you transform any location—be it a studio, classroom, boardroom, or coffee shop—into a mobile office. The OWC Travel Dock E gives you the ability to connect, charge, display, and import at will with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3-equipped computers, tablets, and phones.
Fast and Reliable Sharing, Streaming, Surfing
Nothing can quash productivity faster than slow, low-quality Wi-Fi. But the OWC Travel Dock E isn’t going to let you go down like that. Its Gigabit Ethernet port has an industry standard connector, so you can plug in anywhere for a speedy server connection, uninterrupted downloads and reliable file transfers.
Portable and Powerful
Unlike other mini docks that sacrifice usability to remain portable, OWC Travel Dock E packs a heavyweight punch akin to a desktop dock. This compact dock is about the size and weight of a hockey puck, and it can be used via bus power when you don't have access to an outlet. Or, simply connect a USB-C power adapter to the Travel Dock E’s USB-C power delivery port to charge your device with up to 100W of power on the go.
Do It All
The OWC Travel Dock E isn’t just a one hit wonder. Through this compact dock’s single integrated USB-C cable, you can:
- Make a powerful presentation on a 4K HDMI display
- Share, stream, and surf quickly and reliably fast an Ethernet network
- Transfer files with storage devices in a blink of any eye
- Charge up small mobile devices for on-the-go use
- Ingest photos and movies directly from media cards with the SD card reader
- Enjoy the convenience of a full-sized keyboard or mouse with your notebook
Disconnect in One Click
Safely disconnect multiple drives in a single click. OWC Dock Ejector was designed by OWC hardware and software engineers to ensure all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. It makes losing your hard-earned work a thing of the past.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.Learn More
- USB 3 port supports bus-powered drives with .9A (900mA) or less power requirements as well as drives connected to a power adapter.
- USB 3 port provides 0.9A (900mA) of power. This will charge devices requiring 1.0A at slightly slower rate than factory power adapter. Larger devices like tablets requiring 2.1A or higher will not charge. There is no power supplied to USB 3 port while host computer is turned off or in “sleep” mode.
- When connected to a power adapter, the dock will draw up to 8W power from the adapter instead of bus-powering from the host computer. Depending on the adapter connected, the dock can pass up to 92W to the host computer. Any power not used by the dock and its ports is passed to the host for battery charging, if applicable.